Search results

1. Accord91

FS: 550 cc Evo 6 Injectors

Hey everyone...My friends has a set of 550cc Evo 6 injectors for sale...asking $150 firm. Reason for selling, is that he bought them for his motor but he ended up doing a lot more than he thought and requires bigger injectors. Therefore he has no use for these. Pm only. thanks
  2. Accord91

1990 240sx part out + shell

I'm selling a 240 car already in pieces. I started a drift project and decided to go right-hand drive instead. the car is already stripped. I am selling the shell (has rust) and multiple other parts. For example, windows, rear mechanics,interior, UN-CRACKED black dash, and much more...
  3. Accord91

1990 240sx part out + shell

I'm selling a 240 car already in pieces. I started a drift project and decided to go right-hand drive instead. the car is already stripped. I am selling the shell (has rust) and multiple other parts. For example, windows, rear mechanics,interior, UN-CRACKED black dash, and much more...
  4. Accord91

Remus exhaust for sale

Sold
  5. Accord91

WTS: 90-93 Accord 2 door interior

I have an interior from a 93 2dr accord that I am looking to sell if anyone is interested. For the moment I have everything except the dash, center console and doors panels (I need to get the new ones first.) Everything is in MINT condition. the car was in shows last year so everything...
  6. Accord91

P13 computer

I have a jdm p13 computer from a h22a engine. Asking $50 pm me if interessed
  7. Accord91

P13 computer

I have a P13 computer for sale that is off my car. unchipped $50 and it's gone.
  8. Accord91

1995 MX3 for sale (woman driven)

I'm helping a friend of mine sell her 1995 mazda precidia. the car is in really good condition. has a slight hole in the exhaust line. Both owners were females. 108 000 kms manual transmission $3250 nego. pm me if interested
  9. Accord91

WTB: H22a tranny casing

I'm looking for a H22 a tranny casing. I'm willing to take the whole tranny if it's finished and I'll just transfer my internals. or let me know of a place I can find one. thanks
  10. Accord91

tranny internals swap

I recently bottomed out and cracked a part of my tranny off. I was wondering if the internals from H22A with LSD will fit in a H23 tranny caseing. I was told yes by Japan motors, but just wanted to make sure before purchasing....... Thanks in advance if anyone can help
  11. Accord91

1993 Accord one piece projectors

Sold
  12. Accord91

New suspension plus polyurethane bushings HELP

I have a 1993 Accord and just installed a tanabe coilover combo suspension along with full polyurethane bushings kit. The car is dropped to the max and is not as low as my previous shit coilover sleeves. I have around 2 3/4 finger wheel gap and was wondering if it will settle to cover the...
  13. Accord91

Mag Repair?????

I'm looking for a place to repair dented mags and won't cost $180 a mag. I know about P-Jaques but I heard they are expensive. If anyone knows a place, it would be appreciated. Thanks.
  14. Accord91

90-93 Accord sway bar

I have a front upper tower sway bar off my 93 Accord. pm me if interested. Asking $30
  15. Accord91

pics of my 93 Accord

Hope you enjoy, a lot of time has gone into the car. Should be finished for '06 hopefully.
  16. Accord91

H22 Air conditioning

I have an air conditioning motor with bracket from a 1996 H22. Comes with all the bolts needed to install. asking $50
  17. Accord91

Very Clean 1993 Accord

Extremely clean 1993 Honda Accord I'm selling my car because I am finishing school and decided to buy something more recent. The car is extremely clean and nothing needs to be done to it. $5300 Negotiable 205 000 km Mechanic A1. timing belt changed Headers and exhaust line Short...
  18. Accord91

FS : Original Mags Accord 1990-93

Title says all... 4 original exr Mags and tires, 2 tires finished. Must go.....$250 Neg.
Back