Search results

1. chrissy

vin numbers

does anyone know where to find a free vehicle damage report???
  2. chrissy

weird sex laws

(I wonder how many of these are true!) In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense) In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's...
  3. chrissy

rant

ok this morning i wake up to go to work. i get down to my car and there a note on the windshield so i get in my car and start to read, it sais that my car is too loud and every time i start my car at 7:45 am, i wake people up in the building next to mine and a few other buildings, well the note...
  4. chrissy

lafleurs???

is anyone going to lafleurs tonight???
  5. chrissy

concert?

anyone going to see the stones in toronto???
  6. chrissy

anyone good with electrical crap?

i have a extra fan in my car, any there is power at the switch and there is power going to the relay, but the fan won't work, oh and there is a good ground, can anyone think of any other problems that it could be?:confused:
  7. chrissy

can someone help me post a picture?

i can't seem to figure out how to post a picture so it would be great if someone could help.
  8. chrissy

hello

hey, i'm just writting to say hi and i'm new.
  9. chrissy

hey

hello, i'm new here and i just bought my first good car(camaro) and i just wanted to say hi to everyone, and introduce myself, my name is christine and i used to be in the mechanics program i've loved old cars ever since i canm remember, i dropped school to get a job and get a new car cause i...
Back