Search results

1. Wyze

Need to reprogram frm

can any of you recommend a person/shop to reprogram a bricked frm on a 2012 x5?
  2. Wyze

Looking for a shop to install Rawtek dpf/scr delete

Hi I'm looking for a shop, hopefully west of montreal, to install a rawtek dpf and scr delete on an 2012 X5. Anyone have any recommendations?
  3. Wyze

Looking for an alignment shop

I'm looking for a recommended shop, preferably west island or further out, for an alignment on a 2012 X5 Thanks
  4. Wyze

why am i being charged for not declaring my cars as stored

So on the weekend I wanted to plate my summer toys, so I went online to put my vehicles back on the road. Didn't work so I remembered that I had forgotten to declare my vehicles stored during the winter. No biggie it happens often enough, but this year they are charging me for the time that the...
  5. Wyze

fs vw mk2 1.8 8v for sale

I'm posting for a friend he's selling an engine he rebuilt for a volkswagen jetta 1.8 8v comes complete ready to install or mod asking 300 neg call 514-714-3951 Carlos
  6. Wyze

fs mk2 1.8 8v fully rebuilt

I'm posting for a friend he's selling an engine he rebuilt for a volkswagen jetta 1.8 8v comes complete ready to install or mod asking 300 neg call 514-714-3951 Carlos
  7. Wyze

Snap-On modis sacnner/scope

selling my snap-on modis scanner/scope updated to 12.2 euro kit included, looking to buy a newer scanner 3000$ offer by pm
  8. Wyze

lf mk3 transmission

I'm looking for a manual transmission for a mk3 golf 2.0 By pm please I don't check often
  9. Wyze

anyone here a memeber of mhhauto?

anyone here a member of mhhauto?
  10. Wyze

I get great prices on stock parts!!

I got a new contact for stock replacement car parts , with great prices!! way better than ct, napa, uni etc great brands like moog, lucas, royal purple, total, Monroe, akebono, world parts, raybestos, beck, altrom, ngk, standard, etc... send me a pm and I'll get you prices!!
  11. Wyze

how many e34's

Im kinda curious here, how many e34 owners do we have in this forum? Wyze -1990 e34 535i 5spd turbo
  12. Wyze

blue leather interior for e32/e34

seling front and rear seats for an e32/e34 blue leather. ok condition. 150
  13. Wyze

lf t4 exhaust gasket

in need of a t4 turbo exhaust gasket asap!
  14. Wyze

hhof list of fans??

i hope one of you can answer this for me, but i remember a couple years ago, there was an ad during a hockey game that asked you to text in your name to have it engraved on some glass or sculpture, but i can't remember where the list is supposed to be, or if it is even still around, i think it...
  15. Wyze

ford motorsport chrome valve covers

selling a pair of ford motorsport chrome valve covers for 302 and 289 i think 120 neg im not on often so pm please
  16. Wyze

mk3 2.0l turbo part out

unfortunately i have to sell my 99 2.0l aba turbo engine parts, all parts are new, they've been installed but engine has never run bbm fuel rail will fit aba and aeg engine 90 bbm fpr adapter 60 neuspeed front strut brace 80 techtonics adjustable cam gear 60 ebay turbo 150 ss head gasket spacer...
  17. Wyze

e30 rear back plates

i'm selling 2 brand new oem e30 backplates for the rear, the part that the handbrakes attach to 50 for both i'm not on often so pm please
  18. Wyze

88 oldsmobile cutlass supreme sl fe3

selling my oldsmobile cutlass supreme sl fe3, 2 door black, great winter car, low miles around 140km always starts, runs great, since its been sitting all summer needs battery, brakes, and probably a tune up last year new gas tank, new brake lines, new fuel lines, new calipers, new starter, new...
  19. Wyze

welder k23

great condition, i've worn the watch maybe 5 times, comes in orginal case with papers and extra strap great looking watch!! asking 380 slightly neg i'm not on often so pm please
  20. Wyze

xbox 360 2 controllers, rechargeable batteries, and games 220 neg

i've got an xbox 360 for sale with 2 controllers both have the rechargeable batteries, wifi adapter, hdmi cable, and lego batman, pure, duke nukem forever, call of duty black ops, saints row the third, gears of war, nhl 10, saints row 2, call of duty modern warfare 2, forza 2, call of duty...
Back