Search results

1. skennedy1011

Wont start in the cold

Hello, I have a 2009 impreza 2.5i with 5 speed manual. The motor was just replaced due to old motor missing oil and letting go. Since the motor swap the car starts and runs perfectly with no check engine or irregular idle if left indoors or has already been running but once i leave it outside...
  2. skennedy1011

RECHERCHE - Commis de comptoir / ventes dans magasin d'auto

Nous sommes à la recherche d’une personne pour remplir un poste de commis de comptoir / ventes. Cet emploi est a temps plein stable et a l'annee longue. Salaire a discuter selon l'experience. Le candidat idéal : - Bonne connaissance des automobiles & de ses accessoires. - Expérience dans le...
  3. skennedy1011

2004 Mini cooper S

Année: 2004 Marque: Mini Modèle Cooper S Couleur: Vert Kilometres: 200000 Auto/Manuel: Manuel Condition: Usage Raison de la vente: achat d'autre auto Prix: 5995$ Plasti dip vert perle et noir perle Toit panoramique Interieur cuir noir Banc Chauffant Volant, shifter, brake a bras Sparco Strut...
  4. skennedy1011

2003 Mazda Protege5 - Vente ou Echange

2003 Mazda Protege5 5 Vitesse Manuel 178 000km 2500$ Nego ou echange L'auto est en bonne condition et roule toutes les jours. Le body a un peu de rouille mais rien de percer. C'est le modele full loaded avec toit ouvrant et groupe electrique. Il a des vitres teintees, demarreur a distance...
  5. skennedy1011

Recherche - Installateur de vitre teintees

TechTeinte 1970a blvd des Laurentides Laval, Qc H7M 2Y5 INSTALLATEUR de vitres teintées, pare-pierre ou vinyl. Personne responsable, dynamique. Avec ou sans expérience. Permis de conduire. Bon salaire. À Laval, demander David 514-831-8867.
  6. skennedy1011

Protege - Eibach Pro Kit Springs

I have new in the box a set of springs i bought for my 2002 Protege. I have since decided not to lower the car and would like to get rid of the springs as they are sitting around taking up space. I am asking 150$ nego for them
  7. skennedy1011

Eibach Pro Kit Springs - Mustang

I am selling new in the box a set of Eibach ProKit Springs for Ford Mustang 1994-2004. I am asking 350$ nego. You can contact me by text or call 514-894-3677
  8. skennedy1011

Infiniti Tuning Shop

Good morning MR, Does anyone on here know of a shop specialized in tuning infinity? I am in laval but can get to the shop if its near by. Thanks guys.
  9. skennedy1011

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 fully loaded

Hey, i am selling my jeep liberty, it has 170 000km on it, always well maintained and doesnt need any repairs. It is blue with grey leather interior fully loaded. i have pictures but dont know how to post them in the ads here so i will leave the kijiji ad link...
  10. skennedy1011

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited

Hey, i am selling my jeep liberty, it has 170 000km on it, always well maintained and doesnt need any repairs. It is blue with grey leather interior fully loaded. i have pictures but dont know how to post them in the ads here so i will leave the kijiji ad link...
  11. skennedy1011

Custom 17'' Motegi MR7 rims

hello, i am selling my rims as i no longer have the car that i bought them for. They are universal 4 bolt Motegi MR7. In good shape, repainted grass green this winter. They are a 17x7 size. I am negotiable on the price as i no longer have the car i bought them for and my new car isnt that bolt...
  12. skennedy1011

2000 Modified Tiburon NEGO MUST SELL ASAP

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2000-Hyundai-Tiburon-NEED-TO-SELL-NEGO-W0QQAdIdZ314376135 I need to get rid of my car cause i bought a different car, see the link above for pics and info. I need the car to sell, reasonable offers will be considered. Thank you
  13. skennedy1011

2000 tiburon sale or trade

I am looking to sell or trade my modified 2000 tiburon. It has many new parts and has been well maintained. -vader front bumper (700$) -synthetic oil change (75$)done friday -cold air intake (160$) -ngk iridium spark plugs and wires (115$) -idle air control valve (500$) -wheel bearings and tie...
  14. skennedy1011

hyundai tuning shop?

hi i have a 2000 tiburon 2.0 and want to have it tuned for more power, does anyone know a shop that specializes in hyundai that can do it?
Back