Search results

1. A

Corolla GT-S ~87 [AE86]

Salut les gars... Une question pour les Fans de la "Hachi-Roku"... J'en ai trouvé une en bonne condition extérieure, intérieure décent, roues originales... Je n'ai pas de détails encore sur le moteur, transmission, etc mais en général, es-ce que c'est un bon choix pour première voiture? Ca ne me...
  2. A

New Supra?

So what's the deal on the next Supra? There must be a next generation! Oddly, though I haven't heard of any concepts or anything... And Nissan and Mazda already rolled out their new sports coupes... Anyone know anything about Toyota's plans?
  3. A

South Shore meets @ Pierre Brosseau?!

Was passing earlier tonight and saw a bunch of guys in the Pierre Brosseau parking lot, mostly stock rides and I dunno if they're guys on the boards but pretty smart to do a meet in a shool zone, in a high school parking lot:rolleyes: Was anyone one there? Was it pigged?
  4. A

The catback issue...

So everyone wants a catback exhaust right... They sure look good, they're light too but I have a few questions... -Are they legal in QC, with/without silencer? -Do you still need to have the other cat in the exhaust system? Is it legal to remove it if you have a catback? -Are they best for...
  5. A

Project MR2

Hey guys I've been planning on buying a 91-93 MR2 [1st car] for a summer car [student so no need to drive in winter]. 1st of all does this remotely make sense? Is it too unreliable, not worth the 10K or so that I've seen them on sale for? Secondly I'm torn between the TRD widebody kit and...
Back