Search results

1. V

What transmission ? 2007 Corolla manual

Quick question does anybody know what 5 speed manual transmission (name/code) is in a 2007 Toyota Corolla ? I’m looking to replace one. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find a definitive answer. Thank you to everyone that responds !
  2. V

For sale 2007 civic SI

I'm the second owner of this Honda Civic si. It has 137xxxkm looking to get $7900 Changed brakes last summer. Chanced clutch master cylinder last summer to hybrid racing clutch master cylinder kit. Car runs and drives amazing, definitely one of the best cars I've ever owned. I'm selling the...
  3. V

For sale 2007 civic si

2007 Honda Civic SI $7900 I'm the second owner of this Honda Civic si. It has 137xxxkm Changed brakes last summer. Chanced clutch master cylinder last summer to hybrid racing clutch master cylinder kit. Car runs and drives amazing, definitely one of the best cars I've ever owned. I'm...
  4. V

How beautiful is this.....

5. V

Speeding ticket should I fight it ?

Hey everyone so last year at around this time I got a speeding ticket on the highway. I was going 162 in a 100. Lost my license for 7 days but still contested it. It's 14 points and means I will lose my license for 3 months if i pay it. Is it worth fighting or should I just pay it not drive for...
  6. V

LF: mk3 vr6 power steering pump

Hey like tittle says looking for mk3 vr6 power steering pump lemme no if you have one !
  7. V

LF: mk3 vr6 power steering pressure hose

Hey like the tittle says looking for mk3 vr6 power steering pressure hose let me know
  8. V

anyone know a good place for custom intercooler piping at a good price

hey mr lately i don't know why but i feel the need to get some custom clean intercooler piping done, mine works fine just not happy with the way it looks anybody have some experience or just know a place any info would be great thanks!
  9. V

Ticket I got this morning

Alright I need the mr experts help with this one. So this morning I'm behind a guy going to a stop sign he goes threw it pretty quickly. I get to the stop maybe I didint do a full stop but I did hit the brakes and look. But before I even got to the stop the cops lights were on going after the...
  10. V

Fs: Polished Porsche d90's with brand new adapters

I have for sale a polished staggered set of Porsche d90's with 25 and 35mm adapters. The adapters are for a 5x100. The two front tires are shot, but the two rears are in great shape. Adapters are brand new and have never ever been used. $750 obo
  11. V

Part out mk4 Volkswagen 2.0L automatic

Hey guys parting out a mk4 automatic silver Jetta let me know if you need anything
  12. V

looking for camshaft alignment/locking tool for mk3 vr6

hey guys looking to pick up a camshaft alignment tool for an mk3 vr6, let me know thank!
  13. V

LF/WANTED: mk3 vr6 oil pan

Like tittle says looking for an oil pan for mk3 vr6 pm me thanks !
  14. V

FS: porsche d90 wheels 16 inch

hey guys i have a set of porsche d90's for sale, very clean wheels no curb on them. the fronts are 16x6 and the rears are 16x8 bolt pattern 5x130 no tires no adapters 600 obo
  15. V

Need a 4" MAF housing

Hey guys I need a 4" MAF housing if ur selling one please let me know thanks!
  16. V

LF: MAF for mk3 vr6

Like tittle says looking for a MAF for a mk3 vr6
  17. V

LF: mk3 vr6 power steering pump

Found close!
  18. V

LF: mk3 vr6 transmission

like tittle says looking for a mk3 vr6 transmission in good shape no grinds every gear goes in smooth all that. thank you!
  19. V

LF: vr6 transmission parts 5th gear and idler gear

hey so guys this happened this week, 5th gear and idler gear so looking for the 5th gear in the transmission and the idler gear if you have any other ideas let me know thanks
  20. V

FS: Tein S Tech lowering springs for mk4

hey guys i have a set of Tein S Tech lowering springs for mk4. the drop is around 1.5 inch's. the fronts come on shocks. looking to get 100$ OBO Pics:
Back