Search results

1. berretta

Moto ROKR E6

Moto ROKR E6 * NEW PRICE I just bought a motorola ROKR E6 yesterday. has 20 min talk time on it! PERFECT CONDITION for sale $475 asap please call 562 4553 for imediate sale and delievery. PDA & PHONE Photo: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_rokr_e6-pictures-1810.php Shipping Weight...
  2. berretta

Pebl Black-CHEAP

I am selling my used pebl have had it for a month its unlocked and is in good shape. it has 2 scratches but what do you expect its used i am asking $175. DONT PM ME CALL ME AT 514-562-4553- nick Immediate dellievery available Includes home charger
  3. berretta

18" Montegi FF5- 5x120

As i said above i have a brand new set of rims they are 18" Montegi FF5 hyper black rims never used. NO TIRES. They are 5x120 (18x8) bolt pattern really nice looking rims. Ready to sell asap. please call me dont pm me back my name is nick and my cell number is 514 562 4553. Price: $675 neg...
  4. berretta

Wanted Hockey Tickets For Jan. 3 Rd

Like it says i am looking for tickets to tuesdays hockey game. Hit me with the offers i am ready with the cash please call me with your offers 514-562-4553. Feel free to call anytime my name is nick
  5. berretta

VodaPhone

I am selling my Sony Ericsson V802 I have had it for a month now and love it i just want to get something else. it is a MP# adnm MPEG4 Player. The phone can hold up to 500 songs if you get hte one gig card for it.There is a 1.3 pixel camera and a flash. the sound and picture quality is amazing...
  6. berretta

Wanted U2 Tickets

As it says hit me with the offers, whatever you got both nites ready to buy ASAP please call with the offers 514 562 4553 Nick
  7. berretta

Enkei RS-7 18" wheels!

Ive had them for about 2 months In good shape!! I paid 1650 plus tax and i also bought for an extra 100$ the center caps...Im willing to let go all of it for 1250 including my nexen N3000 tires that have been used for 2 months only!! 5 X 100 or 5 X 114.3 call me for faster response...
  8. berretta

Pioneer 5700 touchscreen DVD player!!

I have a Almost new Pioneer touchscreen dvd player The AVH-P5700DVD comes with a phenomenal 6.5" TFT LCD Screen and a DVD/CD player with an FM/AM Tuner. It also has a state-of-the-art motorized mechanism with angle adjustment, rotary volume control, CD text with ID3, and Auto Scroll. The...
  9. berretta

04 SIR lease take-over

Ihave a 2004 SIR that i want to get rid of reason is, i want a truck. Car is very clean no accidents. I will pay for the fee's to takeover the lease alll you need to do is a credit check and its all yours. The buy-back is $11,200. You can drive this car for 3 more years and buy it back and sell...
  10. berretta

Rockford Amp, Box, Sub

I have a rockford fosgate 600 watt amp that works perfect with a custom built 10" box ported in great shape. The sub I have is broken it works fine but it has tape on it. I am asking $280 for everything. Priced to sell fast, immediate delivery. i have a friend that does great installs and is...
  11. berretta

Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper for sale: $750 obo Brand new driven twice its black with cross drilled brakes and chrome engine. Two stroke engine fills up for .57 cents Super. I also have the bettery charger and am willing to deliever please call me for fast response not pm. 562-4553 nick THE REAL MINI...
  12. berretta

Arctic Cat 1000 cc Watercraft

I have an arctic cat Daytona tigershark sea doo 3 seater with 1000 cc. I have a custom built trailer for the sea doo. The sea doo runs perfect. It is very fast i hit 100 km with it. The sea doo has a trim, bilge pump, choke. You can tube behind it or even wake board the hull has few scratches on...
  13. berretta

Arctic cat 1000 cc Watercraft

... ...
  14. berretta

Mini Chopper

Mini Chopper for sale: $750 obo Brand new driven twice its black with cross drilled brakes and chrome engine. Two stroke engine fills up for .57 cents Super. :o I also have the bettery charger and am willing to deliever please call me for fast response not pm. 562-4553 nick THE REAL MINI...
  15. berretta

Enkei RS-7

I have a a set of Enkei RS-7 215/35/18 with no scratches or dents on them i have only had then for a souple of days i am intersted in selling them mags and tires worth $2800 make me good offer and they are yours!!! 5 bolt PICS: http://www.enkei.com/jpeg%20files/Wheels/RS7Anthracite.jpg
  16. berretta

FS: 7" InDash DVD Screen/DVD Player * $450 *

I have a practically brand new 7' inch indash Motorized color TFT screen, as well as an indash dvd/mp3/vcd/cd player. This whole kit retails for well over 400$USD!!!!! 400$USD = 504$CAN + txs = 579.73$CAN + shipping = 630.00$CAN This is an innovatek system, low in price and high in...
  17. berretta

Unlocked Samsung S307

I have an unlocked S307 in good condition. Phone is very small! Asking $150 for quick response call 514-562-4553 -Nick- http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/nabc/product/b2c_product_detail.jsp?eUser=&prod_id=SGH-S307&redirect=yes&prod_path=Phones+and+Fax+Machines%2fWireless+Phones
  18. berretta

New: Augy's Restraunt

Brand new on st. charles across from Rockaberry's next to the Bank of Montreal where the old Dunkin Donuts was it has Pizza'a, Pasta's, Submarines (hot), Salads... etc. Homemade italian cuisine with a seperate cafe with desert and coffees. Wine and beer are served. Opens for lunch at 11 and is...
  19. berretta

New: Augy's Restraunt

Brand new on st. charles across from Rockaberry's next to the Bank of Montreal where the old Dunkin Donuts was it has Pizza'a, Pasta's, Submarines (hot), Salads... etc. Homemade italian cuisine with a seperate cafe with desert and coffees. Wine and beer are served. Opens for lunch at 11 and is...
  20. berretta

Karina's Guest list

I am going to karinas tonight and dont have the number of a guy for guest list anymore if someone has a number i was looking for nick + 8 can you please pm me asap or call my cell at 514 562 4553
Back