Search results

1. 0

195/65/15 w/steel rims - $380

Four 15 inch winter tires with steel rims. 195/65/15 Two tires driven on for one winter. Two other tires driven on for three winters Tires and rims off a 2008 Hyundai Elantra GLS Bolt Patern: Metric: 5 X 114.3 Standard 5 X 4.5 PM me your email address for pictures $380
  2. 0

Grandprix seating question?

I just got 2 tickets, and the tickets say: Grandstand: B&M (Brault et Matineau) Section: 2 Row: D Seat: 5 My question is where is Grandstand B&M. I've looked at about five diffrent seating charts and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone here tell me where aproximatly on the...
  3. 0

Greatest Soccer Player ever?

This guy get's my vote he's only 26 and he's in his prime. Can't wait to see him light it up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3DTAck4u6o Poste here with your thoughts on who is the best ever.
  4. 0

LF: Cheap phone, Rogers or unlocked

Like the title says I'm looking for a cheap cell phone. My girlfriend’s cell just died and she needs a new one. It really doesn't have to be anything super new or fancy. I searched the forum and everyone is selling these super fancy, tricked out phones. I just need one that works and that is...
  5. 0

WTB: Slim PS2

Like the title says I am looking to buy a slim PS2. Please PM me if you have one for sale. I searched the board and didn't find any. Thanks for your help.
  6. 0

FS: Neuspeed Chip

I have one Neuspeed P-Chip for sale. I bought it with the idea of installing it in my new A4 but I bought the extended warranty on the car and don't want to void it. My stupidity is your gain. This small marvel of computer engineering provides that little extra that every 1.8T engine needs...
  7. 0

FS: Sony MP3 Deck

For sale a Sony Deck plays MP3s. The Model number is CDX-MP450X. I originaly paid $300 now asking only **SOLD**. The reason for sale is I just gave back my lease and took it out, I already have one in my new car. This Deck was great to me It has a detachable face plate, and a remote control...
  8. 0

*** FS: 128MB MP3 Player ***

***New Price*** As the title says I have a brand new in the box 128MB MP3 player for sale. It can also be used as a usb memeory key if you wanted. It plays MP3, and WMA. It come with; Headphones (earbuds) USB extention cable Battery MP3 player Asking $50 nego, please PM if you...
  9. 0

FS: 2002 RSX Premium, $16,549 Neg., 54,000km *pics*

***SOLD***OK, I am selling my car. Like the title says it's a 2002 Acura RSX Premium. There are no modifications on it, it is bone stock. It's a five speed manual transmission with only 54,000 KMs on it. That's less than 14,000 KMs per year. I also have all maintenance records I have done...
  10. 0

FS: PSP with 4 Games!!!

OK I have a mint PSP for sale no scratches or dead pixels and four games: 1. Gretzky Hockey 2. Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 3. Untold Legends 4. Ridge Racer also 32MB Sony Memory Stick Duo and aluminum case to store everything in. I still have the original box with all the manuals. Total...
  11. 0

* Central Station Guestlist *

Hey can anyone help me out. I need guestlist for Central Station for tomorrow night Friday June 3rd. It would be for Alex +6. If you can help me please contact me via PM. Thanks - Alex
  12. 0

*** Solid Oak Dining Room Set 9 pcs ***

SOLD *** New Price Below *** As the title says I have a nine piece Dining Room Set for sale. It is a solid oak set, not some cheap pressed wood. It has served my family very well over the last few years but we have gone out and purchased ourselves a new set. So now everyone here on MR gets the...
  13. 0

BAR Honda banned for two races

http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story.asp?id=123908 BAR-Honda's chances for a Formula One championship in 2005 were dealt a serious blow on Thursday after the FIA Court of Appeal disqualified the team from the San Marino Grand Prix and suspended them for the next two races. FIA...
  14. 0

** WTB Sony PSP-1001 **

Hey as the title says I am looking to buy a PSP (American version) for a decent price, something like $300 for the system and maybe one game. If anyone can hook me up that would be great. Send me a PM. Thanks
  15. 0

Laptop for sale

*tu* New PriceAs the Title says Toshiba Laptop for sale Model number: 183C-004K1 (1800 series) Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Celeron 1.1 Ghz 20 Gig Hard drive DVD-Rom 256 Mb RAM Infared Port PCMCIA Port Built in Network Adapter USB Ports Video Out Port for RCA conection Comes...
  16. 0

Help with Report CCTV

I am doing a report on the ethics of CCTV (Closed Circuit Television), both the pros and the cons of this type of surveillance growing in our society. Does anyone have any good books or websites that I could check out? Thanks for the help.
  17. 0

Testing Waters: Under Armour Mock Turtleneck

I'm just testing the waters here, but I was wondering how many people would be interested in getting Under Armour Mock Turtlenecks? They sell for $79.99 + tax, so that comes to about $92 in stores (Sports Experts). If I was able to get them to you for $60 tax included how many people would...
  18. 0

FS: Laptop Perfect for school

FS:(Price Update) Laptop Perfect for school New PriceAs the Title says Toshiba Laptop for sale Model number: 183C-004K1 (1800 series) Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Celeron 1.1 Ghz 20 Gig Hard drive DVD-Rom 256 Mb RAM Infared Port PCMCIA Port Built in Network Adapter USB Ports...
  19. 0

Keg Tap?

Does anyone have a keg tap I could borow, or know a place in or around Montreal that rents keg taps? Preferably in the west island. Please post here or PM me if you know of anywhere.
  20. 0

Bars and Clubs in TO?

Hey I was wondering if anyone can recomend some good bars or clubs in Toronto. Me an some buddies are headding down for some rugby and we need somewhere to party after the game. Any recomendations anyone?
Back