Search results

1. J

B Series Parts Hytech header and skunk2 intake

Hey guys plans changed im selling whats left of my collection of parts. Hytech replica Big tube header Tri-Y. Brand New I paid $600us for it 2 months ago. Im asking $500 for it. SKUNK2 Intake Pro Series for GSR B18C1 head $300 brane new in box Email me at jpbauto@yahoo.ca Im...
  2. J

Wheel and Tire shops in montreal that carry Enkei

Hey guys looking for enkei wheels in montreal post shops and links up please thanks
  3. J

WTB: Rear disc setup for civic with abs

Hey guys looking for 96-00 rear gsr or si rear disc setup with abs. email me what you have jpbauto@yahoo.ca
  4. J

Tires in montreal

Hey guys there is this tire place thats online in montreal i forget the name and link anyone know they sell falken tires pretty cheap
  5. J

HONDA-TECH meet ottawa May 21st 2005

Hey the MAY 21 2005 Honda-Tech meet is a good confirmed spot Pinecrest mall Ottawa here is the post, Post if u wanna go There is so far ruffly 200 cars gonna be there look at the post on HT HONDA-TECH MEET OTTAWA MAY 21 2005 Hope to see u there
  6. J

WTB: D16Y8 block good shape

Want to buy D16Y8 block in good shape pm me or email me even a bare block with good bores joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  7. J

Honda-Tech meet in ottawa

Hey guys we have been thinking of having a honda-tech meet here in ottawa. Here is the post for more info. Honda-Tech Meet Post here if u would be interested its only 1.5 hours away :bigup:
  8. J

92 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4 alot of mods $4000 obo

Hey guys need to sell the truck i have no room for it no more and im going to drive the Acura now one. 1992 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4 1.6L SOHC TBI Its a soft top ver with a hard top and its black 5spd. MODS: Pacstter header 2 1/4" custom exhaust BFG Goodrich 235/75R15 ALL-TERRAIN T/A ko...
  9. J

WTB honda recaros in ruff shape drivers and passenger seats

Lookinf for the ITR or CTR recaros in ruff shape email me joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  10. J

MX-6,626 ford probe big turbo,intercooler and 3"exhaust Kit big upgrade

Hey guys Im selling my old set-up here is is $1000 cash Its all for the 88-92 MX-6 GT and Ford probe and 626 2.2L turbo cars. JGS modified turbine housing T3 .60 turbo brand new 2 mx-6 intercoolers tigged together by TAPP auto 3" down pipe and 3" manderal bant exhaust with magnum flow...
  11. J

1992 Suzuki SideKick 4x4 alot of new parts

Hey guys Thinking of selling my sidekick Its a 92 4x4 1.6L TBI and has a pace setter header and a new 2" exhuast new SS muffler, cat, new timing belt, water pump,cam seal, crank seal,valve cover gasket, new fan belts.New fuel pump pick up. I changed all 4 u-joints and the front...
  12. J

WTB 96-00 civic HB in good cond or blown motor

Im looking for a 96-00 civic HB with a blown motor and a good body and interior anyone know of a shop that has one or freind PM me Thanks
  13. J

2003 Mazda Protege 5 2.0L motor $200

I have a protege 5 motor complete long block has spun bearing in the bottom end $200 takes it as is head bottom end all complete. joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  14. J

WTB GSR leather front seats

Hey gys looking for a set of GSR front leather seats in good cond in black or dark grey email me or PM if you have a set joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  15. J

SPARCO corsa's 2 in black and harness and brackets $1350

I have a set of SPARCO corsa's in black mint shape with side brackets and 3"cam lock harness and h straps all in mint shape asking $1300 email me for info joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  16. J

WTB GSR rear disc brakes

Looking for GSR rear brakes with ABS sensors joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  17. J

WTB:5 bolt ITR rims with or without tires??

Looking for 4 ITR 5 bolt rims with or without tires anyone PM me or email me joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  18. J

WTB ITR 5 bolt setup

Looking for front or rear ITR 5 bolt set up anyone have one with rims or without PM me or email they have the have ABS. joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
  19. J

Chrome plating who does it????

Who does chrome plating in MONTREAL i want to get something done in black chrome.???
  20. J

2002 Mazda Miata Motor 8,000km $175

I have a 2002 mazda miata motor with YES only 8000km on it i need to get out of my garage spun a rod bearing $175 need to move asap joshbeauchamp@yahoo.com
Back