Search results

1. carbonlaced

S2000 Brake Conversion for Civic Integra EL

Selling used, but great shape S2000 Brake conversion for 4x100 bolt pattern. These came off 1998 Integra knuckles but should fit 96-00 Civic, Integra and EL, maybe others. I'll include bolts and washers for accurate spacing since the rotor offset of the S2000 is much different. The rotors are...
  2. carbonlaced

Honda Circuit Hero Tow Hook Set

New, Not Installed $160 for the set
  3. carbonlaced

94-01 Acura Integra OEM Hood

1994 - 2001 OEM Honda Acura Integra Hood Capot, great condition originally from Japan. No rust on hood but does have some fades and surface scratches for age. $60
  4. carbonlaced

Sparco 3 Point Harness

1 x Sparco 3-Point Harness, real deal and in very good condition. $50; only 1 left
  5. carbonlaced

96-98 Civic Carbon Fiber Hood

Selling 96-98 Civic Carbon Fiber Hood, OEM Style. Hood is made by VIS, extremely good quality. Hood is 9/10 due to a small surface scratch and a couple of rock chips from daily driving. $400, pics up shortly, but for those of you that know me and my car, should know that I take care of...
  6. carbonlaced

1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6

Selling for a friend: Price: $5,000 Condition: used Up for sale is a 1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6. The car is an original GLX, not a swap. The vehicle has been in the family since the day it rolled off the show room floor! My Mother, a manager for the Montreal Gazette Newspaper, drove it...
  7. carbonlaced

Bride S13-14 Seat Rails

For Sale, selling 2 x Bride MO Seat Rails. Work Fine. Fits (BRIX,ERGO,REVS,XAX). Rail can also be modified to fit bucket seats, PM Rozenre who has the adaptor plates for sale. 75$ each side. RH Sided (JDM - Driver, N.A. - Passenger) S13-S14 was told that they would also fit Skyline GT-S
  8. carbonlaced

Bride Seat Rails

For Sale, selling 2 x Bride MO Seat Rails. Work Fine. Fits (BRIX,ERGO,REVS,XAX). Rail can also be modified to fit bucket seats, PM Rozenre who has the adaptor plates for sale. 75$ each side. RH Sided (JDM - Driver, N.A. - Passenger) S13-S14 was told that they would also fit Skyline GT-S
  9. carbonlaced

Carbonlaced's JDM Parts Thread

Selling parts, if you dont like the prices or the product or can get a better deal on a copy somewhere else go do it and keep my thread clean. Thanks. Recaro DC2 Seats with Rails, Will fit DC2 & EK with minor adjustment. Very good condition, no tears or burns. SOLD Tanabe Super Medallion...
  10. carbonlaced

B Series Mugen Valve Cover

Selling used Mugen B Series valve cover. Only has a couple of scratches. 140$
  11. carbonlaced

JDM Jun 96-98 EK Front Lip

Selling JDM Jun Auto Works Front Spoiler. This is Brand New from Jun, never installed. This is the real deal, I just had it shipped over from Japan. This is a unique lip and a genuine JDM part. Price: 450$
  12. carbonlaced

WTB: 96-00 JDM Civic RHD Front Clip

Looking for JDM 96-00 RHD Front Clip, must be in tact, need steering rack, firewall & Dash. I dont need the engine Let me know.
  13. carbonlaced

Cherche 195/75/14

Cherche 4 pneus 195/75/14 toutes saison en bon condition, PM moi
  14. carbonlaced

WTB Tires 195/75/14

Looking for 4 Tires 195/75/14 preferably used and 4 season. They are going on a boat trailer.
  15. carbonlaced

APEX'i Turbo Timer

For Sale, Apex'i Turbo Timer. 60$
  16. carbonlaced

96-00 Civic Tanabe Axleback

Selling Tanabe Super Medallion Axleback Exhaust System. Fits 96-00 Civic Coupe, 4 Door & Acura EL Comes with new insulation packing for muffler and I think I still have the silencer as well. Great condition. 200$
  17. carbonlaced

Wtb Hondata Wire

I need the HONDATA WIRE that connects the Socket in the ECU to the S200 Unit. Let me know if anyone has one lying around. Thanks
  18. carbonlaced

JDM Top Fuel Intake

FS: Selling my JDM Top Fuel Zero-1000 Power Intake. Made from Carbon Fiber & Aluminum this short intake is one of the best you can get. This model is of a JDM DC5 Type-R Integra (K20) but I was using it on my GS-R B18C no problem, there are no cracks or chips, the top of the pipe is scuffed a...
  19. carbonlaced

JDM Apex'i RSM

For Sale JDM Apex'i RSM Rev/Speed Meter. Used but works great, Has a few different features but mainly a digital Tach & Speedometer. SOLD
  20. carbonlaced

96 - 98 Civic Type R Style Grill

Selling 96-98 Civic Type R Style Grill, Solid 1 Piece ABS Plastic. $20
Back