Search results

1. radbouz

Dodge Charger 2010 Matte Black

-----------------
  2. radbouz

Summer Sunday's West Island Car Meet

Since JDM is far I decided to make a local car meet for west islanders to come show off their cars! The first meet will be on May 20th, so we have plenty of time to get ready and spread the word! there will be a photographer on-site. Make sure your car is clean! Depending on the outcome this...
  3. radbouz

Anyone on 22" inch rims having any problems with these roads?

I am curious to know if ill be having any issues this summer, while some of you are going to disagree with 22's my car has very big wheel wells so I'm going to fill it the right way, 20's just don't cut it. The only thing I'm worried about is bending a rim or popping a tire my rim set up is...
  4. radbouz

Anyone know where i could get Halo's installed ?

Hello, I have a charger that I'm looking to install some halos inside the headlight housing, they will be connected to a power source under the hood and controlled by a remote control. Im looking to either have a shop professionally install it or someone who knows what they are doing when it...
  5. radbouz

Dodge Charger DIY Matte Black Vinyl Wrap pics before and after

Hey guys, I would like to share with you my winter project me and my best friend did. we decided to wrap the entire car matte black. if anyone is deciding to do something like this you really can if you have the time and the patience for it. Here are some pics. The hardest...
  6. radbouz

Anywhere to install Coilovers in the West Island?

Hello everyone, I've been lurking this site for quite a while now and finally decided to make myself an account.. I have a Matte Black Charger and with some performance mods. The real question is, i just received my coil overs (BC Racing Coilovers, went with these because i can drop the shiit...
Back