Search results

1. M

2014 Calabogie GT

Hey all, 2014 is here, and the series is chugging along like never before! 4 classes, 9 races, 2 test and tunes... same price 4 years running. i hope you all find this journey as epic as i do. Biggest news... we have our own website! All series info from schedule and registration, to driver...
  2. M

2013 Calabogie Gentleman's GT Race Series

Hey Everyone! Time for a bit of an update! Thanks again for everyone that made it out to our meeting, looks like we have a ton of interest this year,and a lot of returning talent, I'm looking forward to a great season ahead. I am writing this email to let everyone in on the details of what was...
  3. M

Calabogie Cup Weekend! Aug 11-12

Hey Everyone! I know i mentioned it in a thread a while back, but this weekend is the IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Finals at Calabogie. Like all major race events there are supporting race events, and this year we have included a gentleman's class! Event Info can be found here -...
  4. M

2012 Calabogie Gentleman's GT Race Series AND Calabogie Cup

Hi Everyone: It was suggested by Carl at Perry that i pass by here and send along some info on the Calabogie Gentleman's GT series as one of our event dates coincide with the AISA Race School at CMP. So for those of you looking to step up the game, for a step higher than lapping, without the...
Back