Search results

1. F

Okay guys, shit just hit the fan with Uber and Black lives matter.

Uber Eats now has a list of local black-owned restaurants on the app they got rid of delivery fees for the rest of the year when you order from Black-owned Montreal restaurants. :dunno: Thats pretty much fighting racism with racism...
  2. F

Big Money Problems

So, im pretty smart with my money. While not a huge baller yet (time will come, dont worry), and never flossing at all, my friends know i have a decent amount so im always, or it feels like im always the first guy that my friends ask when they run into some issues and they have to borrow money...
  3. F

an other headphone thread

4. F

What do you guys think of Quebec's social démocratie's sentence bonbon for criminals?

i fucking hate Quebec's sentences bonbons, better known in the rest of Canada or Westmount or the West Island as Candy Sentences. i just read a newspaper article that blew my mind. in Lachute, QUEBEC, some fucking retarded 18 year old kid and 3 of his buddies went to a convenience store and...
  5. F

Lending money to friends and never getting it back

The last 5 times i lent money to friends, i never saw my money back. Am i a fucking alien for making it a priority to repay my friends in the very rare instances when i borrowed money from them? Every time i borrow any amount of money from a friend, i make it an absolute priority to #1 making...
  6. F

Teen says tattoo covering half his face is making it hard to find work

Due to recent success in my threads about people doing stupid shit (volume 1 was Paki going to play hockey after killing little boy with his car), im back at it again with volume 2. in this case, we have a gem coming our way all the way from New Zealand. This dumbfuck kiwi tattoos DEVAST8 on...
  7. F

Un Paki tue un bambin avec son char, fait un délit de fuite, apres s'en va a sa game

Un Paki tue un bambin avec son char, fait un délit de fuite, apres s'en va a sa game de hockey, apres se fait arreter. /discuss http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/07/12/delit-de-fuite-mortel-a-saint-constant-la-police-epingle-un-suspect
  8. F

Les ost** de lowballer !!!

9. F

Les ost** de lowballer !!!

Number 5, never sell no crack where you rest at I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em bounce! Number 6, that goddamn credit? Dead it You think a crackhead paying you back, shit forget it! 7, this rule is so underrated Keep your family and business completely separated Money and blood don't...
  10. F

Islam Thread

11. F

Un populaire animateur revele son homosexualite

Next in line
  12. F

Teacher sentenced for engaging in sex acts with students blames Muslim upbringing

me i blame this guy for the Muslim's upbringing
  13. F

who wants to exchange 2000$ CAD to USD?

Hi, i got some USD's lying around because i needed some for a road trip to the US but it turns out i wont be going. i tried to exchange my American money back to CAD's at various financial institutions but they charge way too much for my liking. i was wondering if anyone here wanted to do the...
  14. F

Femme au volant c'est _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Criminel Female : Check Asian : Check Old : Uncheck not bad, she had 2 thirds of the requirements to be a perfect bad driver. *whore* A teenage learner driver killed herself, her father and a friend after accidentally stepping on the car’s accelerator instead of brake, plunging it...
  15. F

What is the most retarded conspiracy theory that people actually believe?

1. 9/11 was an inside job, and hundreds of people working in the US government conspired to purposefully kill 3000 americans using a sophisticated combination of commercial flights hijackings on top of using ninjas to plant remote controlled bombs in the buildings in advance to make it look...
  16. F

Floride Orlando daily shooting

c'est sur que c'est une conspiration de l'interne.. c'est clairement le gouvernement américain qui tente de par tout les moyens de salir encore une fois la réputation de l'islam.
  17. F

ISIS kills "spies" by throwing them in a tub of nitric acid til their organs dissolve

im much smarter than you because i dont believe the mainstream media....instead, i believe fringe lunatic conspiracy theorists
  18. F

ISIS kills "spies" by throwing them in a tub of nitric acid til their organs dissolve

what the fuck are you kids talking about...just because you need a lot of acid or a fucking tub or because its NOT on video yet doesnt mean THEY DIDNT DO IT. heres a compelling list of things of what they did on HD video. -put a guy in a cage of metal and set him on fire, then bulldozed his...
Back