Search results

1. Duberman

FS: iPhone 5C 16GB Pink - Factory Unlocked

iPhone 5C 16GB - Factory Unlocked The phone's in great condition, minus the little scratches near the earpiece. 300$ for the phone and lightning cable (no box, Sim tray tool, power adapter, earbuds) Send me a PM
  2. Duberman

FS: PS4 and Xbox One games

Shadows of Mordor - Xbox One, brand new / sealed: 50$ Shadows of Mordor - PS4, used: 40$ Destiny - PS4, used: 40$ Lego Batman 3 - PS4, brand new and sealed: 50$ Send me a PM
  3. Duberman

Witnessed a hit and run (Mk4 Golf hit a B8 A4) Pics inside

So I was chilling in my car this morning (around 8am) listening to the radio when something caught my attention. Some retard in a Mk4 Golf (seriously that guy must have some mental deficiencies, I've never seen anyone park in such a retarded manner) was parking a bit too close to the car on the...
  4. Duberman

Unreal 4 tech demo: Infiltrator

According to Mark Rein (VP at Epic) it's runnong off a single off the shelf GTX 680. It's pretty fucking epic.
  5. Duberman

Benz A200 at the Benz dealer on Les Champs Elysée

Dealerships in Paris are quite impressive with international car show type showrooms. The Benz dealership were showcasing the new A Class. It's a pretty sick looking hatchback, way more appealing than the previous gen. For the Benz shoe whore Bonus: Citroen's Dealership featuring...
  6. Duberman

FS: Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW camera bag

Sold
  7. Duberman

FS: Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW

Sold
  8. Duberman

Anyone ever fly with Corsair?

Checked reviews on the net and it seems to be either a disaster of an airline (terrible service, old planes/cabins, planes changing last minute so people lose their chosen seats and the airline didn't even call them to notify tehm, etc) while others loved it. Anyways just wondering if people...
  9. Duberman

Car was hit at the parking lot

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Deserted parking lot when I got there, except for a few cars here and there. No notes, obviously. Drove around the lot looking at the few remaining cars looking for a car with damages, nothing... Worth declaring? Rim: Fender:
  10. Duberman

FS: Borbet Type-E's 16x7.5

4x100 16x7.5 Offset ET 35 Hub-centric rings 57.1mm Tires: Nexen 3000 205/45/16 Practically new 600$
  11. Duberman

Nice fail! Just outside of my work

On Mayor street (near Musique Plus)
  12. Duberman

FS: Borbet Type-E 16x7.5 ET35 4x100

Borbet Type-E 4x100 16x7.5 Offset ET 35 Hub-centric rings 57.1mm Tires: Nexen 3000 205/45/16 Practically new 600$
  13. Duberman

FS: Final Fantasy XIII-2 NEW/SEALED (PS3 and 360)

SOLD kthxbye
  14. Duberman

FS: Carfax reports

None left. thanks
  15. Duberman

FS: 1999 Mk3 Golf Wolfsburg 2.0 - SOLD

Asking SOLD Reason: Got another car. Color: Ext:Classic Green with Pearl Effekt Int: Tan cloth interior with black dash. Engine: 2.0 8v, 189 XXX km. 4 Doors, power door locks and windows and mirrors. 15" G60 Steelies with Toyo Observe GO2+ (maybe a season or two left) Note that the...
  16. Duberman

FS: 1999 Mk3 Golf Wolfsburg 2.0 - SOLD

Asking SOLD Reason: Got another car. Color: Ext:Classic Green with Pearl Effekt Int: Tan cloth interior with black dash. Engine: 2.0 8v, 189 XXX km. 4 Doors, power door locks and windows and mirrors. 15" G60 Steelies with Toyo Observe GO2+ (maybe a season or two left) Note that the...
  17. Duberman

RA1's SOLD

SOLD! Thanks
  18. Duberman

Ice forming on the fireplace insert

The trap is closed however I still feel a minor draft coming in from the grills on the bottom and the top left corner. Any ideas what's causing this? Trap is stuck? Fuuuu
  19. Duberman

Lightroom 4 Beta is out!

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom4/ Haven't tried it yet but the new features look pretty good. http://www.dpreview.com/articles/7481161037/lightroom-4-public-beta-whats-new
  20. Duberman

Best deal on firewood?

So where's the best the best place to order some firewood right now? The best I found so far was 102$ per cord + 20$ for delivery. I had a contact that had some at 85$ the cord but he's out :(
Back