Search results

1. S

LF on-site service

A little late, I know. But I'm looking for someone who can come to my home and prep my bike for winter storage (Bike is in Dorval).
  2. S

WTB: BMW 135 with M kit

As the title states, I'm looking to buy a BMW 135 with M-package. - 6 speed - Exterior color: Black or White - Interior color: Red or Black - No accidents or body work - 25k+ budget Ready to purchase now!
  3. S

FS: Mount Sutton Tickets

As the title says, I have all-day Mount Sutton lift tickets available. Selling for 50$ each. Willing to negotiate if you're willing to buy more than 5. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
  4. S

Hockey Bloggers Needed

We're currently looking for bloggers to blog for an NHL-related blog. Responsibilities would include: - Writing recaps of games - Reviewing equipment from sponsors - Reviewing books from sponsors If this interests you, please contact me via PM ASAP.
  5. S

FS: 18" 350Z rims - MINT

I have a set of these for sale. 600$ with tires. The tires have a season left on them. The Rims are mint, you won't be disappointed. The rims are located in the west island. Je parle Français aussi!
  6. S

FS: Kics Heptagon Caliber 24 Lug Nuts

BNIB set of Kics Heptagon Caliber 24 lug nuts. 12x1.25 150$
  7. S

FS: Kics Heptagon Caliber 24 Lug Nuts

BNIB set of Kics Heptagon Caliber 24 lug nuts. 12x1.25 150$
  8. S

FS: 2008 Nissan 350Z 6SPD/50kmiles/MINT

I purchased this car from Orlando (have Carfax report on hand) about 3 months ago. I've decided I need a backseat, so this baby's gotta go! It's a clean title, 1 owner, never seen winter. 2008 Nissan 350Z PPW (white) Base model 50k Miles Body is MINT condition Brand new rear tires (Yokohama AVS...
  9. S

2003-2005 NISMO CAI for 350Z

As the title states, I have one of these sitting in my garage. I purchased it used without realizing the intakes on the 2008 model are different (I have a 2008). I'll get pics up by tomorrow. I'm looking for 160$.
  10. S

Looking for online content creation (car related)

Hello All, I'm looking for someone to build out a wiki-style site with content related to the Nissan 370z. No programming skills required, you just need to be able to edit and create wiki pages. I'm looking for someone who has a genuine interest in the car with good English skills. The work...
  11. S

Looking for a vBulletin expert

I need someone with experience in vBulletin. I have a quick contract job that requires upgrading an old vBulletin database and merging it with another database. Please PM for more info.
  12. S

FS: Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte

Like the title states, I have a Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte for sale. It comes with the following: - Box - Charger - Headset - USB cable - Leather case - Manuals - Software CD MINT condition. Reason for sale: Need to go back to a smartphone. Price: 325$
  13. S

FS: Oil filter & Brake pads for Integra GSR

Hello All, As the title says, I have the following for sale: - Oil filter (Fram) - Ceramic Brake pads (PBR) Neither of these items have been used. I purchased them when I had my 2001 Integra GSR, and never actually used them. You can take both for 30$. PM for more info.
  14. S

LF: 225/45/18 Tires

As the title says, I'm looking for 225/45/18 tires (4 of them). I need them ASAP, and they need to be greater than 3mm tread. Saad
  15. S

LF: short-term lease takeover

As the title states, I'm looking for a short term lease takeover (anywhere between 9-30 months). Looking for anything BMW, Acura or Audi in automatic. Will also consider manual sports coupe (350Z, G35, S2000). Please PM me with what you have!
  16. S

Any Mini reps on this forum?

Hello All, I ran a few searches looking to find a Mini rep, and I didn't find anything. Anyone here work for Mini (Laval or Mont-Royal). Thanks!
  17. S

WTB: 2x225/45/R18

As the title states, I'm looking for 2 x 225/45/r18 They don't need to be new, I need them to last until the end of the year. I'm looking to buy ASAP. Shoot me your offers! Saad
  18. S

Teen beating caught on tape

This is crazy... Teen beating caught on tape - MSN Video
  19. S

Anyone know a place for HD repair?

Well, my laptop HD crashed, and I'm looking for a company that someone has experience dealing with. Most of the ones I found on google or yellowpages charge an arm and a leg just for an estimate. Any MR members into this kind of business?
  20. S

FS: Samsung CLP 510

I have a Samsung CLP 510 for sale. It's a very good Laser printer, I have extended warranty on it as well (ending in about 1 more year). I also have extra color/black cartridges new in box. I'm looking for 250$ Looking to sell ASAP.
Back