Search results

1. DoucheVader

2000 Volvo V70SE for parts $500 OBO

Année: 2000 Marque: Volvo V70 Modèle Couleur: moon dust silver Kilometres: 313 K Auto/Manuel: Auto Condition: ne demure pas Raison de la vente: déménagé en ville Prix: 500$ ou meilleure offre Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  2. DoucheVader

2000 V70 SE AT Moondust Silver/Black 314K, Extra wheels w/winter tires

Année: 2000 Marque: Volvo Modèle V70 SE Couleur: Argent Kilomètres: 313K Auto/Manuel: AT Condition: Bonne Raison de la vente: déménagé à Montréal Prix: 2200$ Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1199609787 I rescued this car from a used car...
  3. DoucheVader

Matsuri Japan Photos

Who went to Matsuri yesterday? Loved the Taiko show, so badass: Enjoy full coverage at www.projectvalence.com
  4. DoucheVader

The best thing on four wheels under 30K$

For the last two weeks I’ve been test driving all sorts of compact cars searching for something special, something that has that elusive X-factor, a gem in the rough… A driver’s car in a world populated by paddle-shifting posers. I tried all manner of German and Japanese cars including the Mini...
  5. DoucheVader

Automobili Futura: Exploring the future of the automobile with TrooperKhan

We kick off this podcast at John Scotti Classics. In order to know where we're going, it's important to understand where we've been, appreciate the classics, examine design elements from some of the most beautiful cars of all time. I had a chance to hang out with Claudio at his classic car...
  6. DoucheVader

Otakuthon Cosplay Coverage with TrooperKhan

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, behold the awesome cosplay of Otakuthon 2015. As a die-hard Japanophile and a fan of anime, manga, literature and videogames, it was a must to attend this year's anime festival. Day one was an absolute hoot, loved the sheer quality and number of cosplayers...
  7. DoucheVader

A new blog called the valence project

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the valence project. Some of you may recall being contacted regarding a YouTube channel and interviews about our passion, cars and tuning. That's part of automobili futura, the section about the future of the automobile. We've already got content...
  8. DoucheVader

Scammed and identity stolen by his twin brother

MR, one of my close childhood friends has been a victim of identity theft. He's gone bankrupt and it was his twin brother who scammed him. Cliffs: 1. Victim of identify theft has a disability (Cerebral Palsy) 2. 16 grand in the hole 3. Disappeared for 5 months because he can't make mobile...
  9. DoucheVader

Welcome to the TrooperKhan Show | Bienvenue au TrooperKhan Showe

I finally got a few minutes this week to start shooting vlogs! Montrealers are having fun interacting with a brown man who wants to know where to find snacks: He compliments you in hurry because who wants to miss the metro: By the way, What's up with Google now not showing any love to the...
  10. DoucheVader

So where does the government get the news?

Here: http://www.infomedia.gc.ca/allcontent/sites/index-eng.aspx Every morning a digest is sent out to each of the 56 departments listed above with relevant stories from a bunch of national sources. For you news junkies out there who avidly follow the thrilling world of Canadian current...
  11. DoucheVader

So Dwight has his own show

Anybody watching this bullshit? https://youtu.be/BgPUO2XlcA8
  12. DoucheVader

MR if you owned a bar, what would it be like?

I just want an old school bar that only serves whiskey and wine, where they only play Sade on a profusely expensive sound system. Sade - No Ordinary Love: The lights are low, you can take your woman there on rainy nights like this and just enjoy the unmistakably 90s vibe. The only live music...
  13. DoucheVader

Volvo TD04HL-16T + manifold for sale

Both are in great shape. Asking 300$ firm for the whole kit. Includes linkages, built in blow off valve and turbo manifold. Fits 850 Turbos, V70s and S70s Or, you know, just bolt it to your 180SX and go everywhere sideways.
  14. DoucheVader

I'm gonna eat so much hate mail for this...

Here it goes anyway. Like a hissing propane tank carelessly tossed into a bonfire..... I'm really getting fed up of Zionist rhetoric. Some douchebag from Preger U posted a propaganda video online and I responded with facts, references and all in one take: https://youtu.be/xhpTVz2B4nQ Enjoy...
  15. DoucheVader

Miata garage volunteer for hire

What's up Mazda people? I would love to learn more about Miatas and get a chance to work on them while I'm shopping around trying to find the right one (looking for a manual NA in white, yellow or mariner blue in case you're wondering) So, for a limited time only I'm down to help anyone with a...
  16. DoucheVader

Local auctions

In getting really jealous of all these dudes showing off about how they bought a Miata for 1500$. These elusive 1500$ Miatas can only be had at car auctions. Does anyone on MR regularly go to the car auctions in Montreal?
  17. DoucheVader

So it turns out one of my friends is an adulterer

Curious to see if there still is a hint of moral fiber on MR. I'm not expecting much, but here's my story anyway: Saturday night, hanging out with friends watching movies, having dinner, a few glasses of wine, usual scene. We're sort of cherishing these weekends because my friend is moving to...
  18. DoucheVader

850/V70/S70 T5 Turbo Exhaust Manifold 150$

Turns out I still have OEM Volvo parts from back when I had the V70 T5 I thought I'd have to replace the turbo, but it just kept on keepin on! These bricks don't die! It was looking dull so I cleaned it up, hit it with some rust inhibitor and it's all yours, the price is negotiable, I just...
  19. DoucheVader

My Kijiji adventures

So I wanted to.buy an Xperia but I'm too jewy to buy it new of course. What did you think money grows on trees shorty ? Shiee, check yourself before you wreck yourself son. Here's a few of the Montreal area dudes I texted. Enjoy.
  20. DoucheVader

So a woman from Brossard and her kid are still missing...

Been wondering what the police have been doing around Rome and Stravinski these past few days. Stopped and spoke to an officer and it turns out a Brossard brah's wife, a woman called Jian Ping Li and their 9 mo old son Xiao Fang Lu are still missing...
Back