Search results

1. Red Devil

FS: Set of Tenzo Type-M Black with Red lip 18 inches wrapped with Khumo ecsta spt

I'm selling a set of tenzo type M, black with red lip. I bought them last year, only used for 4 months (july to oct) Not interested in them anymore and perhaps someone else would like to have these. These were hard to get as there was a waiting period, paid $2,300 brand new, selling them for...
  2. Red Devil

Rmr?

IS RMR open or did they close down?
  3. Red Devil

Pocketbikes

HELLO! Does anyone know where i can find those little motorcylces, the pocketbikes? which sotres in montreal or Quebec, and how much they are? THANKS
  4. Red Devil

CLS mercedes

Anyone have any pictures of modified CLS? different wheels and/or what not?
  5. Red Devil

Nexxt Nightclub friday nights

Anyone goes there from this site on friday nights? its a really cool place and i love it there! good music, great dancing and of course great girls as well. If anyone is interested in going, let me know...i was given quite a few passes and dont like them to go to waste.
  6. Red Devil

BRAND NEW: Michelin Pilot Sport (215/45ZR17)

OK when i say brand new, i mean sticker brand new.....these tires were NEVER USED! the sticker is still on it, was NEVER mounted on a rim or car! These tires are high performance. (Z-rated) MICHELIN PILOT SPORT SUMMER 215/45ZR17 Tread wear guarantee: 55 000 km Temperature: A Treadware...
  7. Red Devil

USED car websites?

Anyone know any sites where i can find used cars? thanks
  8. Red Devil

215/45/17 Michlein Alpin Sport *BRAND NEW*

I have 4 Michlein Alpin Sport Tires, they are BRAND BRAND NEW... the sticker is still on them....im selling them for 275 each....you dont have to pay the taxes.... *BRAND NEW* stickers of the measurements are still on the tires 215/45/R17 if you are interested, pm me.... thanks, no...
  9. Red Devil

most expensive rim

*banghead* http://www.maxpower.co.uk/home/news_template.asp?idArticle=2707 $350,000 CND for 18's .. ridiculous *banghead* you need these to match the cane, the armani suit, the hat, the gold teeth, the jewlery and who can ferget the girls.......
  10. Red Devil

For the roads of montreal --> Coilovers or Springs?

Since we have great shitty and awesome roads here in montreal, which is better to have, coilovers or springs on a 4 door sports car? and why? ive been hearing 50-50...and would like to know your inputs... :bigup:
  11. Red Devil

fast wheels site?

whats the site for fast wheels?
  12. Red Devil

Fast Wheels

hi guys! i just want to know your input on FAST wheels? how are they? are they good? reliable? does anyone have any kind from them? there are some that i like...but i heard that they arent too good because of the quaility....but i dont know if its true!
  13. Red Devil

crossing the border?

hey got a question...if im crossing the US border by car......is a birth certificate, licesnse and medicare card enough for the crossing? or you need a passport?
  14. Red Devil

Car Starters?

Hey guys...... whats the best car starter for an automatic mercedes? any differences? so far i've looked at the pro start any opionions and where i can get them
  15. Red Devil

quebecdiscussion?

the link isnt working? whats up with that?
  16. Red Devil

Brand New Performance Sr 205/60/15

PERFORMANCE SR 205/60/15 THESE ARE SNOW TIRES these tires are BRAND NEW, never used 450 for all four, no taxes!!!!! i also have four 5 bolts rims also for sale __________________
  17. Red Devil

5 x 114 black rims

got four of them, 5 bolts im also selling two sets of tires that fit with them...check the other threads they are 5 x 114 100$ for all four interested? pm me
  18. Red Devil

TOYO Observe for SUV

Hey is there anyone here looking for TOYO OBSERVE tires for SUV? i have 4 winter tires, they are in great condition, they were used on a blazer. TOYO 225/75/15 320 for all four here are the tires http://www.toyo.com/tires/index_frame.html
  19. Red Devil

2 tires Pirelli 235/50/17

i only got two of them, anyone interested in them, they are WINTER 210. they were used on a jaguar S-type. they go for 230 +tx each in the stores, you can easily save so much on two! 250 for both. *tu*
  20. Red Devil

Pirelli 225/55/16 Winter Tires

Like the title says, i have 4 pirelli's 225/55/16 It was only used for One winter season. these are high performance tires and were used on a BMW 540i, they are fantasic in the winter time. I would use it but they dont fit on my car :( 190$ was spent on one tire giving a total of 760$...
Back