Search results

1. gbit

LF Old LG 6070

lookin for a LG 6070. doesnt need to work, just needs to charge batteries. my phone wont charge n i have numbers i need in it. if anybody has one, send me a email at gbit1@hotmail.com thanx
  2. gbit

WTB Air Compressor

just got a airbrush, now i need a compressor. I dont know the specs i need, i got a Iwata airbrush, so i know i need a not so big air compressor, 1hp( :dunno: )..... i really have no klue, just hopin someone has one for sale.... bits
  3. gbit

Unbelievable Penmanship

I remember in grade 4 a friend of mine showed me a couple of neat triks with my pencil/pen, and i always thought it was cool cus only a few people knew how to do these tricks. well... with this thread, i some what feel not so special anymore, ull see what i mean...
  4. gbit

Help! choosing rims

i want to get a set of black rims with polished lip for a G2 teg and so far ive only found a couple. if anyone has suggestions, it would be appreciated. so far i found these i saw the konig holes, but dont think id like them on a G2, but u never know! thanks in advance.
  5. gbit

Baseball signatures

i have a little dilemma. back in 98, i was a ball boy for the expos during a 3 game series against the yankees, and during those games, i got signatures from Tim Raines(right after he stole his 800th base) and a bunch of other yankees. but now when i look at the ball, i cant really make out...
  6. gbit

Xbox**must Read**

ok, heres the deal, for everyone who has xbox live, my friend found a messenger type link for your xbox. its called xlink, so instead of having to pay to play online, u can add people and join games on your own list. it connects from xbox to xbox. so far, we havent found that many people using...
  7. gbit

Homo Thug

the new generation of thug : Homothug, watch the documentary flik, itll explain everything! www.thegayrapper.com *fag* he really calls himself a homothug, i wonder if he chills with ja rule :dunno:
  8. gbit

Trip To Daytona

i just thought that maybe some of yall would be interested!!!
  9. gbit

Who does agressive inline?

just wanna know who does agressive inline cuz the new skate park South Parc is opening tomorrow and i know i'll be spendin quite some time there!!! and another thing i wanted to know is anyone capable of makin or does anyone have a grind rail? i dont wanna order off the net and toy r us are...
  10. gbit

Turntable

Turntable***UPDATE*** I have 2 1200s for sale, ones in perfect condition, practicly never used and i have another one dat in just as good condition except the tone arm is bent! THEY BOTH HAVE TO GO ASAP ***750$ NEG.*** pm me about the price if interested!! THEY GOTTA GO...
  11. gbit

350Z convertible on spinners

title says it all, im gonna go get some flix of it, gonna need someone to host them for me. thanx p.s. yes, i know, THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PIKS(man, the one time i wish i knew how to dat that smiley)
  12. gbit

whos still waiting???

i got my permit a while ago( at the beginning of this season) but i have to wait till next bike season till i can get my license(the whole 7 month wait) and i was just wondering if anyone else will be gettin there license next summer. from previous threads, i now know ohlias got his permit...
  13. gbit

v8boi

how is you can start threaads and everything, but u cant contact me bak about my refund?? wut the fuk is up wit that shit!!!! the least you can do is answer your pm or emails and get bak to me! y say your gonna gimme a refund if your not!!!! enought is enough!!!:mad: :mad:
  14. gbit

WTB:HONDA (No Hatch)

one of my friends has 5000$ to spend, let me know if you have anything!!!!
  15. gbit

Beach Party

doyoulookgood.com is having a beach party on the 26th and there havin a lil car show there! i just thought it would be dope if the montrealracing scene dominated:D the whole event, and of course, theres gonna be alot of fine women:cool: its just a thought. personally, im tryin to round up...
  16. gbit

Honda Dealerships

where is the closest honda dealership to downtown? im looking to finance 97+ prelude, wuts my best bet to go about finding one ASAP? my car broke last night and im not trying to wait to get a new one! Thanks in advance! gbit
  17. gbit

B.E.T. Awards

heres my dilemma.i have the oppurtunity to go to the BET awards, In all, itll come out to around 1k, but i dont wanna spend a g if im only gonna be in LA for only a couple of days, id rather take that money and save it for a real vacation, BUT ITS THE BET AWARDS!!! RED CARPET, CELEBRITIES, and...
  18. gbit

joke

Afternoon chuckle.... A lady walks into a Audi dealership. She browses around, then spots the perfect car and walks over to inspect it. As she bends to feel the fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escapes her. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed...
  19. gbit

new car options

heres my dilemma. im tired of saving cuz itll take forever to save up for something i want. whats the deal with leasing and financing? wuts the diff between the 2? i make enough to make payments and all dat, but wuts all the legal info about it? i need to have credit and wut else? wut years...
  20. gbit

My Jeweler is hillarious...

im waiting for my jeweler to finish makin me a chain right, he told me it would be ready not last wednesday, but the one b4 dat. long story short, hes bin puttin it off until today, makin different excuse, but today i was sposed to get it for sure! i had some stuff to do during the day and i was...
Back