Search results

1. R

2007 Mustang GT Premium

19000$ negotiable Black on black Mustang GT 86000kms manual All options (leather, heated seats, mycolor dash, shaker 500 headunit with 6 mp3 cd changer.. etc..) Never seen winter full ford pep guarantee to 100000kms or 2014 which is transferable. Owned by ford mechanic Rick 5142424789
  2. R

3 1/2 for rent downtown across the street from Concordia

For all the info: http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=287069189&link=viewad_287069189&/?&utm_source=upsell%2Bengine&utm_medium=email&utm_content=english&utm_campaign=template%2B-%2B0 Lease transfer Current lease ends December 31st 2011, possibility to extend it. Flexible availability I've...
  3. R

Court fees

What should I expect to pay for court fees if I win/lose when I contest my 184$, 3 point, 124km/h in a 90 zone ticket?? Thanks Rick
  4. R

Any GM gurus?

2005 GMC Jimmy with a P0449 code. Evap Purge circuit malfunction. I tried to command the solenoid open and closed with the scan (ground controlled solenoid) but it always remains grounded. The scanner I'm using is a snap on modis which has been updated and has never given me an issue when doing...
  5. R

Brake master cylinder tips

Only working on nights and weekends doesn't allow me to mingle much with other mechanics (I'm usually the only one working) so I figured I'd try to get some tips on here. The other day I get a brake job where the complaint was simple; brake pedal on the floor and loss of efficiency of the...
  6. R

Looking for a Snapon dealer

As the title states; I'm looking for a reliable snapon dealer who knows his product and won't waste my time. Preferably one who works on the north shore or laval. The last one I had was Daniel Gingras who did most of blainville. He left the chain a while back and has not yet been replaced. I'm...
  7. R

*** Rules Violation ***

Post cellphone as used when it is brand new. :lock:
  8. R

Rule Violation

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=242811
  9. R

WTB: mitchel on demand

the title says it all. please pm price and version.
  10. R

brand new b13 coils->FREE!

apex lowering springs, brand new never installed for b13. they are taking up room so in 2 weeks they will be in the garbage if no one here wants them.
  11. R

GM Auto Trans. problem

I have a 2001 grand am 3.4 with a 4spd+overdrive automatic transmission which for the last few weeks has been causing headaches. It all started when I was accelerating up an overpass from 80km/h in fourth gear and the car started to hesitate. While accelerating it would race between 2200rpm...
  12. R

Is it a waste of time?

got stopped last week for "not doing a stop." This is the second time at the same stop within the past 8 months. I did my stop this time like the last, but the cop was parked so far down the street that it would be impossible for him to see if it were done properly or not. On top of that, there...
  13. R

LF: Toshiba Satelite Tablet

let me know which models you got and how much you want.
  14. R

WTB Chevy 307 damper bolt.

Title says it all. Size is 7/16 -20 and 2 1/4" long. I also need the washer that goes with it. If you have this lying around I will pay good cash for it.
  15. R

81 camaro 5.7l

1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, 160,000km, tout original plus headers, moteur 350, auto, jamais couduit l'hiver, vitres electriques, seulment besoin peinture. 7000$
  16. R

Versace Bracelet.. 80$

female bracelet gold and white gold 10k 7 1/2 inches long.. removable links to make it shorter (never been shortened or modified) had it appraised for 180$ worn once... for 13 seconds comes with case makes an amazing gift. reason for sale = I got it as a debt payment and now I want to...
  17. R

V551 unlocked for sale. 75$

motorolla v551 less than a year used. excellent condition, no problems with it. comes with home charger, car charger, and box with manuals. Perfect for someone who lost or got a phone stolen. 75$ negociable.
  18. R

Apex Coils for B13

brand new never installed.. 100$ nego.
  19. R

Sony CDX-MP30 headunit

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/car-cd-players/sony-cdx-mp30.asp no scratches, mint condition, it was used for 2 months before I sold the car it was installed in. Every car I've owned since then has had a cd changer or headunit so this is just collecting dust. 120$ CD/MP3/AM/FM
  20. R

Nissan Nx/Sentra B13 lowering springs

apex coil springs, brand new, never installed... 100$
Back