Search results

1. Strider

school bus driver apparently got lost

So our school bus driver says he got lost. He was supposed to drop our child off at 16:25, he showed up at 17:50. Our child was the only one left on the bus for probably over an hour. Nobody called our home, they kept telling me he was 4 minutes away for over an hour, kept lying about details of...
  2. Strider

Anyone know where to buy nuts in the shell?

I don't want to drive around for days looking for Nuts in the shell. Looking for Almonds Walnuts chestnuts whatever. My kid is obsessed with wanting to use a nutcracker and I haven't seen any whole nuts anywhere. Any ideas? Preferably on the west island. I remember around christmas 20 years ago...
  3. Strider

Chinese restaurants on west-island? where did they all go

Craving some chinese food. seems fulam on elm is closed. all you can eat on sources is closed. Is the only places left jade palace and la perle? Where do you west islanders go to get your chinese grub on these days?
  4. Strider

Anyone know what recourse you have with stcum after accident?

We were waiting to turn into a parking garage at around 5 p.m, fully stopped on berri and the city bus driver completed rear ended us and totalled our car. Ambulance, cops firefighters the whole nine yards. She hit us fucking crazy hard considering we were fully stopped for a good 5+ seconds...
  5. Strider

Indoor waterparks in montreal or surrounding?

Heard awhile ago there was supposed to be an indoor waterslides being built in blaineville by the end of 2015. I can't find any information on it. Saw a place called aquadome in lasalle but it seems like a swimming pool. Does anyone have any cool recommendations for something like this without...
  6. Strider

Used bicycle store in the west-island?

Is there a used bike store anywhere on the west-island? Like what doug anakin used to be. Want to buy a bike, don't really want to spend 600$+ if anyone has some suggestions, feel free to post them. thanks.
  7. Strider

DVD screeners are starting to trickle out

fuck it, find them yourselves.
  8. Strider

Xbox360 games for sale Used and New

I have the following used and brand new xbox360 games for sale. I'm selling the games as a lot. I figure 10$ each game for a total of 90$ is a fair deal considering half the games are brand new and the games are good games. Shoot me a private message if you are interested. Used Mint Condition...
  9. Strider

Best way to get rid of/scrap a car?

New here and not sure where to post this. I would like to know the best way to dispose of an older car. The car has a full tank of gas i'd rather not syphon, and 2 sets of pretty new tires. Brand new battery I put in this winter. I keep getting offered 150$ for a full car by all advertisements...
Back