Search results

1. MystiCobra

Atlast, Zaino my Cobra 2004 Mystichrome

Atlast, with the nice weather of the past weekend, I was able to wash and Zaino my Mystichrome. The snow is almost all gone. Here are some pictures: While she's sleeping at night:
  2. MystiCobra

Mystichrome Cobra Nightlife (pics)

Some pictures of my Mystichrome Cobra sleeping for the winter. I WANT TO DRIVE HER !!!!!!!! Sorry about the rag wrapped around cord. The vital line for her (battery trickler).
  3. MystiCobra

Bumper Inserts for Cobra 04

Does someone knows where I can get locally (In Québec prov.) bumper inserts in polished stainless steel similar to the attached pictures? I know there is a lot of suppliers in the states but if I can avoid ordering from there with the trouble for the duties and money exchange.
  4. MystiCobra

At last Mystichrome at home (pics)

At last, here it is, in my driveway the mystichrome I was waiting for since October. It was all a ride to drive this MONSTER with summer hard gum tires on asphalt at -25oC tonight. By the way, it was my first time driving a standard transmission too. I drove 35 miles like that but I'm glad...
  5. MystiCobra

Enfin, Ma Mustang Cobra Mystichrome 2004

Enfin après 2 mois et demi d'attente, J'ai reçu aujourd'hui ma Cobra 2004 Mystichrome. La couleur est vraiment cool, même si elle était à l'ombre. Les changements de couleurs sont subtiles et remarquables. Voici une première photo au concessionnaire à Laval ce matin, pas encore préparée...
  6. MystiCobra

À la recherche de pièce pour Mustang 76

Je suis à la recherche de pièces pour réparer la direction à crémaillière d'une Mustang 1976 (moteur: 302 cu.in.). Je suis dans la région des Laurentides. S.V.P. m'envoyer les sources possibles. merci à l'avance.
  7. MystiCobra

Nouveau Membre des Laurentides

Salut tout l'monde, Je suis nouveau sur Montrealracing. J'suis content de voir ce forum près de chez moi. J'ai présentement une Mustang SVT Cobra Mystichrome en commande et elle est supposés arriver vers la fin décembre. Très impatient de la recevoir. Je vais utiliser ce board pour...
Back