Search results

1. Russian_M3

Word for Mac

Anyone has a spare key for Word for Mac.. will compensate ... or a good site ??!
  2. Russian_M3

Immigration

What's up MR members! My wife and I have opened an immigration company. We assist people in immigrating to Canada, whether it's for temporary (studies, work, medical, etc.) or permanent immigration. You are all welcome to enquire about any questions with regards to immigration right in this...
  3. Russian_M3

Rasoir électrique pour la tête

Best thing ever ! Been using for over 15 years ! https://www.centredurasoir.com/fr/tondeuse-de-finition-go-outliner-ii-par-andis.html
  4. Russian_M3

Summer Tires Crew Checking in!

who uses tires nowadays
  5. Russian_M3

Post your training shoes

Tried these one today .. fell in love with the light weight and how it hugs your foot... But @ $250 is it worth or they're gonna rip after half a summer of running ?! Anyone has them ?
  6. Russian_M3

Post your training shoes

For lifting I use : New Balance Minimus (been using them for 2 years, rock solid , not a tear and I abused them in many different sports) For running : Asice Gel Kayano (After 2 years wear is starting to show more than expected) For lifting thinking of going next : No Bull...
  7. Russian_M3

Your sofa ...

Are you happy with the sofa you've had forever or you are thinking of freshing it up ? Adding up , changing or refurbishing your sofa ... Discuss !
  8. Russian_M3

Woman beheads child

‘Allah ordered me’ to kill child: Beheading nanny appears smiling in court Uzbek muslim nanny beheads four year old child in Moscow and walks with his head on the streets screaming she's a terrorist. https://www.facebook.com/RTvids/videos/1162482417095343/ The nanny accused of...
  9. Russian_M3

275/40-20 Nokian Winter tires

275/40-20 XL Nokian Winter tires Like new, used for half a season. No punctures, no holes. Condition like brand new. Fits BMW X5 , Porsche Cayenne , Range Rover. $800 non neg.
  10. Russian_M3

Post must to watch movies

Vive la France (2012) Comedy ( Will die of laughter) If too lazy to find good quality heres a youtube :
  11. Russian_M3

Anti-Islam sentiment is growing world wide !

It has began ! Mosque ransacked and copies of Quran burnt in Corsica A crowd vandalised a Muslim prayer hall and set fire to copies of the Quran on the French island of Corsica, police said Mosque catches fire in southwest Houston It took about 80 firefighters to extinguish the...
  12. Russian_M3

Meet MR chez Chalet BBQ pour depenser nos $20 a soir ?

Sorry Alain but this beats it for less than $20
  13. Russian_M3

L'État islamique vote Front national

He is more of an activist like El-Farouk Khaki !
  14. Russian_M3

Class 1 Truck driver wanted

Montreal - Toronto runs,, LTL with or without experience.. Salary depends on knowledge and experience. Send info and CV via PM. Must speak basic English for Ontario clients.
  15. Russian_M3

Russian plane crashes , Charlie Hebdo laughs

Metrojet Flight 9268: Plane was 'likely' brought down by a bomb on board, say investigators 224 people onboard all dead. Islamic state claims bombing Russian plane. Charlie Hebdo creates a cartoon and makes fun of that crash. Why don't you make a funny ass cartoon about half your office...
  16. Russian_M3

Post nostalgic pics.. Goodbye 2015 edition

Its the end of the two wheeled season .. post some pics of your old bikes , nostalgic bike pics , pics of the bikes you owned ! I start !
  17. Russian_M3

Downloading Torrents

Got an email from my internet service provider that I have been downloading torrents illegally (from kickass) ... Been downloading many TV series throughout the time but only seemed to trigger their attention .. Is there anyway to bypass that so they won't see where and what I DL ?
  18. Russian_M3

Prison break ... Real life ! Happening now !

Some inmates probably watched prison break tv series a few times and did the same as in the movie ! http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/07/us/new-york-escapees/ http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/nyregion/manhunt-continues-for-2-killers-who-escaped-new-york-prison.html?_r=0
  19. Russian_M3

100 years Armenian genocide

So its 100 years since the Ottoman empire tried to exterminate Armenians Armenians are marching word wide in many cities for the Armenian genocide awareness... Turkey still doesn't agree that there was a genocide ! Constructively discuss !
  20. Russian_M3

April's fool day Ideas

April's fool day is approaching and some of you might wanna prank your friends, co workers, kids, family members Heres a few ideas !! Share more !! Mashed potatoes with gravy Toilet paper in slippers Freeze cereals overnight and serve in the morning Self explanatory Mashed...
Back