Search results

1. K

Authentic LV Bag/Purse/Wallet - 2500$

All in gently used condition. AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON VERNIS - POMME D'AMOUR: Purchased September 2008 from flagship Champs Elysees store in Paris, France. Have receipt, dust cover, and paper shopping bag. Pomme d'amour collection, not seen too often. paid 6000$US (back in 2008) asking...
  2. K

Nokia N97 & BB Curve 8330 for sale - SOLD

Hey guys, I got 2 phones for sale Used Blackberry Curve 8330, locked to Bell comes with original holster, car charger, house charger and transparent protective case - asking 175$ - SOLD Nokia N97, locked to Bell Used for only 2 months, comes with box, house charger, earphones still under...
  3. K

Eat Drink and Dance - Restaurant Ora

Every Tuesdays Come Eat, Drink and Dance COMPLIMENTARY DINNER FOR THE LADIES!!! $100 for a Bottle of GREY GOOSE for the GUYS!!! … What more can you ask for??? With an upscale Mediterranean menu, this Old Montreal restaurant features the usual suspects of pastas and pizzas. In addition...
  4. K

Basketball Jerseys

Hey guys, I have a few left...different colors and different numbers available Basketball jersey made by AND1 Price is : 30$ for the set (Top and shorts) Size is : XXXL sounds big, but it actually fits like an XL in regular clothes Very high quality and reversible check out the pics
  5. K

Honda Civic Si Sedan - 2004 - 12,000$

My car lease is up on June.15.2008 buy back price is 10,500$ plus taxes this is a great chance for someone looking to make some money or get a Civic Si and a great price 98000km Black w/grey interior 5-speed electric windows electric door locks air condition cruise control 15-inch...
  6. K

LF: Clothes - Diesel, Prada etc

I'm looking to buy some clothes for the summer jeans: size 34 shirts: size Large Diesel jeans are fine Prada shirts are ok I am looking for 3 pairs and 10 shirts so, show me what you got... PS: jeans, will pay 50$ each shirts, 15$
  7. K

LF: 2 x 1gb SoDimm PC2700

anyone have any for sale????? If its compatible with Dell, the better please send offers. perfxx@gmail.com
  8. K

LF: car starter

looking for car starter and someone to install grand caravan 2006 250$ installed is the maximum price I'm willing to pay let me know
  9. K

LF: Laptop CHEAP

I'm looking for a laptop, here are the prices I am willing to pay: centrino cpus - no more than 350$ dual core - no more than 500$ If you have a laptop with a broken screen, I maybe interested also shoot me your deals....
  10. K

LF: Diesel Jeans/Shirts

Anyone got for sale??????? Jeans - will pay no more than 50$ each Shirts - no more than 20$ each If you gots, PM me If you have a lot than you want to get rid of, let me know.
  11. K

SOLD!!! Bell Mobility - Utstarcomm 6700

Bought Jan.2007 used for work, but no longer need it. great phone http://www.bell.ca/support/PrsCSrvWls_ClpGde_Interactive.page?brand=utstarcom&model=6700&sku=63898 Windows Mobile 5 WiFi Bluetooth Has all the connections you need. asking price is 250$ non negociable I will also...
  12. K

FS/FT: Intel Extreme 965 CPU

These cpus are fresher than Tim Horton's coffee I have 2 left and willing to let one go for a decent laptop and the other for sale INTEL 965 3.7 EXTREME EDITION CPU ENGINEERING SAMPLE This is a new Pentium Extreme Edition 965 processor. This is an Engineering Sample, thus an unlocked...
  13. K

LF: Television under 250$

anyone got a tv that they wanna sell? PM me what you got thanks
  14. K

LF: Roomba Vacuum

i am looking for this: http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443283085&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474396672729&bmUID=1179277877886 its a vacuum cleaner that cleans by itself... but I don't want to pay 400$, anyone know where I find one cheaper?:dunno:
  15. K

LF: Razr for Bell Mobility

anyone gots??? send me a PM thanks
  16. K

Lacoste Polo 20$ chaque

J'ai du surplus de stock...Homme seulement LACOSTE & RALPH LAUREN Ne pas negocie le prix...c'est fixe...peut-importe la quantites!!!!!! Overstock....Mens polos only LACOSTE & RALPH LAUREN Non negociable, fix price no matter the quantity Lacoste - X-Small (3) white x 2...
  17. K

FS/FT: Mini System Small Form Factor

Here's what I got... EPoX EX5 MiniMe (http://www.epox.com/USA/product.asp?id=EP-EX5300S) Pentium 4 3Ghz S478 Hyper Threading 1024MB DDR PC3200 400Mhz 250Gb 7200Rpm S-ATA LG DVD-RW 16x (I think its Dual Layer) MSI TV Tuner...
  18. K

LF: Rolex Daytona or Submariner

Looking for specific models only: http://www.rolex.com/en/collection/rolex-gallery/cosmograph-daytona/specification.jsp?model=2 http://www.rolex.com/en/collection/rolex-gallery/submariner/index.jsp exactly those colours and models only send me what you got. thanks Please no CHINA...
  19. K

Lf: 1gb Sodimm Pc2700

If you have 2 x 1gb Sodimm available send me your price. Need the ram to be compatiable with Inspiron 8600 The ram must be pc2700 33mhz DDR thanks send me a PM or email to lacoste4sale@gmail.com thanks again
  20. K

FREE!!! sell Lacoste, Bape, Diesel etc.

Some of you may know me for selling lots of brand name clothing. Some of you don't even know me. Life has been great selling and now I no longer have time to sell these clothes. if you are interested in starting your own business from home and sell brand name clothes like others, just...
Back