Search results

1. pioneer

Google "Driverless cars"

google car - Google Search Google Inc. is road-testing cars that steer, stop and start without a human driver, the company says. The goal is to "help prevent traffic accidents, free up people's time and reduce carbon emissions" through ride sharing and "the new 'highway trains of tomorrow,"'...
  2. pioneer

Steel Driveshaft (1 Piece!) S14

Sold
  3. pioneer

S15 Silvia Steering wheel

Sold
  4. pioneer

WTB: Radiator S14

Need rad. Give me your best price + phone number EDIT: for KA thanks
  5. pioneer

Crane

I'm looking to rent an engine lift for a while. If someone could be so kind as to help me out, I'd be grateful. thanks
  6. pioneer

WTB: Pwr Steering Belt Tensioner for KA24DE

Without pulley. Let me know if you have a non-ceased power steering belt tensioner and I will come pick it up asap. I also need a S14 Zenki passenger side headlight. Preferably not yellowed. Chris URGENT ! 514-835-1723 Je parle francais aussi.
  7. pioneer

Rust fix - Rocker Panels

Where is a good place to go do get some quality work done --removing rust, etc? I have a tiny bit of rust in my bay and a bit more on the frame, but nothing significant. The worst of it is on my rocker panels. They are still very solid, but I don't want to neglect it.
  8. pioneer

Beater (Honda Civic 1990) $800

I've had it for 2 years, it has worked wonderfully. I'm selling it because I'm going back to school. No real problems, couple fuses need to be replaced. Manual, Milage.... somewhere around 300k, not original tach so I can't be accurate. Frame A+ Body... bit of rust. I started some body work...
  9. pioneer

Nissan 240sx (Audio Help)

I'm looking to replace the speakers in my car but it has a factory system including a set of clarion amps. My car is a 240sx 95 SE and the only information I could get describing the amps is their model number (Clarion EN-998c and EN-965c **apparently there are two more hidden away in the front...
  10. pioneer

Inspection -- Downtown

Hello MR I am buying a used car downtown and I want to have it inspected ASAP. Monday latest. The seller doesn't want to go very far to get the inspection so if any of you MR's can give me a phone number for a garage that will do (at least) a compression test, front end inspection & clutch...
  11. pioneer

Dear BMW owners/fanatics, I need advice.

Hello, I'm in the market for a 3 series sedan from 2000 or 2001. I find this generation (if I'm right 2000 is the first year of this gen) to be the most classy & appealing. From what I've seen, they can go anywhere from 7.5k to 15k. I'm not worried about the price at all, but what I need...
  12. pioneer

Thrice fans?

I'm trying to get a few thrice fans together, if you dont know what thrice is then don't bother posting. thanks :) info by PM !
  13. pioneer

PS2 Hard Drive

Barely used at all... used for socom 2 a couple times. The free month of final fantasy is still there. $100 514 576 0727 Kevin Posting for friend, but you can PM me as well.
  14. pioneer

Insurance

I need help on how to get by the insurances insane prices. Its 4k/yr for me to get insured on a 2001 civic. I cant afford that :) I was starting to plan on buying a new civic or RSX maybe, but with these insurance prices I wont get anywhere. Please help me out by giving me a few tips as I'm...
  15. pioneer

Test: Looking for Integra

Reqirements: -MUST be a 94 -MUST be manual transmission -Minimal rust -MUST run well. For project after winter. Thanks :)
  16. pioneer

Why women fail in bed.

1. MILKING IT: When stroking a guy's jerk don't grab it like a bus rail and start jerking it like you were milking a cow. Don't use the penis as if it's a piece of gym equipment to strengthen the forearms. The male organ is a thing of wonder and beauty, and should be worshipped and held tenderly...
  17. pioneer

New source of fuel for automobiles?

Electricity, Hydrogen, Solar(?). Seems like electricity can only be efficient when combined with another source. (Insight, Prius, etc. etc.) I've heard of no progress by companies on the Hydrogen powered engines, apparently the vehicles explode when they are crash tested. Haven't heard a...
  18. pioneer

Favorite Car

What is your favorite car of all time? Has to be street legal :)
Back