Search results

1. eatsviper4lunch

Falken Azenis RT-615 225/50 ZR16 **GRATUIT/FREE**

4 pneus 225/50 ZR16 parfait pour une dernière session de lapping ou bien pour dépanner et terminer la saison doit partir, gratuit au premier à me contacter pour venir chercher ca le plus rapidement possible merci
  2. eatsviper4lunch

Meet J-Body & Delta Napierville 05/27

*UPDATE* : Point de rencontre MCDONALD 560, VOIE DE LA DESSERTE, ROUTE 132 SAINT-CONSTANT, QC Aussitôt sur la 132 continuer tout droit pour 2km environ, il y aura à votre droite un gros centre d'achat avec un Super C et le McDonald bien visible à l'avant. Décollage du McDo pour...
  3. eatsviper4lunch

Meet J-Body & Delta Napierville 05/27

Dimanche / Sunday Mai 27 Bon et bien on tente d'organiser une journée à Napi qui tomberait un dimanche matin. Les heures sont : We're trying to organize a day at Napi on a sunday morning. The hours are : 9h00am : ouverture / opening 10h00am - 14:00pm : essais / test & tune...
  4. eatsviper4lunch

Gauging interest : 2xx hp shootout

INTERESTED Driver : eatsviper4lunch Car (Year/Make/Model) : 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Motor : auto 2.2 Ecotec Approx hp : 210 @ flywheel Mods resume : M62 S/C, header & exhaust line to come Projected ET : mid 14's Driver : JClaw Car (Year/Make/Model) : 1989 Nissan 240sx Motor ...
  5. eatsviper4lunch

Best deal on a pair of g-Force T/A Drag Radial

Where do you guys think I could get the best deal on a pair of 215/60/R14? Or just in general the tire shop you get your stuff from that makes the best prices. Thanks for your time. *tu*
  6. eatsviper4lunch

BATracer F1 2006 MR season...who's interested?

http://batracer.com BATracer is a browser webgame similar to some racing manager style webgames. However, it is unique in that gameplay centres around the player as the driver, rather than the team manager. This introduces multiplayer team work as an important part of success. We can setup...
  7. eatsviper4lunch

Billet Bon Jovi / Ticket for Bon Jovi

Bonjour, J'ai une paire de Billet pour le Spectable de Bon Jovi avec NICKELBACK comme artiste invité au Parc Jean-Drapeau. Beau temps, mauvais temps le 13 juillet 2006. Les portes ouvriront à 16h00. A vendre pour 200$. Hello everybody, I have two tickets for the Bon Jovi's show at...
  8. eatsviper4lunch

Trophy & Medal store?

Anyone knows a good store in the Montreal area to get trophies? Maybe a place sport teams are getting their stuff from. Thanks for your help. *tu*
  9. eatsviper4lunch

My new summer toy!

Posted this in the members ride section but in reality it should really go here with the domestic/muscle crowd. :D :D
  10. eatsviper4lunch

My new summer toy!

11. eatsviper4lunch

eatsviper's MMA VIDEO CENTER

09/18/2005 Pride FC 21 - Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama 09/19/2005 UFC 48 - Georges St. Pierre vs Jay Hieron 09/21/2005 K-1-Battle at Bellagio 2 - Gary Goodridge vs Toa 09/24/2005 KOTC 4 Gladiators - Duane Ludwig vs Shad Smith
  12. eatsviper4lunch

MMA video post

Would you guys be interested if I posted one fight let's say every 2-3 days? Could be stuff like Pride, UFC, K-1, KOTC, Cage Rage, Shooto, Gladiator Challenge, Pancrase, Rings, IVC, ADCC, Vale Tudo material since I have a shitload (read too much) of diverse MMA shows. Would be a great way to...
  13. eatsviper4lunch

best place to buy Logitech DFP

Name the places you know you can pick it up in the 140-150$ range. It's time for me to make the jump and loose the DS2. Thanks for your help. :bigup:
  14. eatsviper4lunch

For the so called GT4 "gods"

I saw in the big ass GT4 thread some hot shot calling themselves "the best at GT4" driver. Well guys it's time to back it up, prove to the world your sayings. Been fast is not about doing one fast lap, it's about consistency while been fast. This is a semi-enduro racing series I'm setting up...
  15. eatsviper4lunch

SOAD new album MEZMERIZE

I've been looking on the off topic section and I can't believe there's not a thread on this yet. :eek1: I've had it on my HD for the past week and the only complain I can give is that it's not long enough (11 songs-36mins). First time you listen to it you're like "ok it's decent but only 2-3...
  16. eatsviper4lunch

Pride Total Elimination 2005 Mw Gp

Yep so it's tonight the 23rd. This card has the potential the be the best Pride event ever. Because to the opposite of the HW GP 2004 this tournament really includes the best fighters at the eligible weight. Giant Silva, Sentoryu, Leko,Takahashi....hell those guys had no freaking right to...
  17. eatsviper4lunch

fun little off-road toy

http://www.howeandhowe.com/videos/SPONSOR.wmv
  18. eatsviper4lunch

Gmail accounts to give

4 to give, just leave your email and I'll send a request to you right away :bigup:
  19. eatsviper4lunch

hahaha new Street Racing Chronicles!!!

part 3 and the best yet, don't miss it :laugh: :laugh: Street Racing Chronicles, Part III
  20. eatsviper4lunch

NAWWWWWWWWWWWWS fever

87 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL NOS NITROUS SET UP "Makes any Grand National go two seconds faster!! and a whole lot more of horse power. It will make a stock Grand National thats in its high eleven seconds to around high or middle nine seconds!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: looks like one of...
Back