Année: 2002
Marque: Infiniti
Modèle: G20 Sport
Couleur: Silver
Kilometres: 143, 021
Auto/Manuel: Manual
Raison de la vente: No more space

Prix: $1800, Nego

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...rt/1054317685?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I am putting my daily driver / beater up for sale because I just got a 3rd car and I have no more room.

Since this is the sport model, this G20 comes with leather & suede heated seats, a 5-speed manual transmission and a sunroof.

Mechanically, she is running just fine. Body wise, she's seen better days. The Kijiji link above will tell you everything you need to know about the car.

She's been extremely reliable and has never let me down, even during the -30 winter days. However, this G20 is now in need of a new home.

I am a motivated seller, so all reasonable offers will be considered. If you have any questions whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Chris
(514)889-3388

Bump for a reliable beater!

I don't mind driving her to and from work with the recent increase in gas prices :bigup:!

A friend of mine has one like that blue color he wants to buy new car but cant let it go because its such a reliable and fun car all in one. wish u all the best in ur sale, and whoever buys it isnt gonna regret

A friend of mine has one like that blue color he wants to buy new car but cant let it go because its such a reliable and fun car all in one. wish u all the best in ur sale, and whoever buys it isnt gonna regret

Thanks for the kind words!

Monday bump! Listen to Jabrjihad; he knows what he's talking about. Come and check out this car, you won't be disappointed!

BUMP! Few replies, but nothing serious. The G is running well and needs a new home!

PRICE DROP: $1600

Bump! Still driving her to and from work everyday because she's great on gas, but she's really gotta go!

$1500 nego

Damn que jai le gout! Job de body, swap SR20VE, hello fun!!

Come pick her up :bigup:!

C'est une voiture vraiment amusante et economique au meme temps et elle est parfaite pour les quatre saisons!

Laisse-moi savoir si tu es interesse!

Damn que jai le gout! Job de body, swap SR20VE, hello fun!!

J'ai une G20 swappe et je peux confirme que c'est vrai. Moi c'est un sr20det 54C GTi-R par contre, mais sr20ve est autant le fun sans les problemes d'un auto turbo.

Si jamais qqun a besoin de pieces pour P10/P11 G20 j'en ai bcp! Coilovers, roues, JDM Xenon headlights, etc.

Back