Cigar humidor with bonus cigars (custom wineador)

Vitulla

Hey everyone. Need to start moving all my cigars to one place and this piece was a stepping stone for me. It is a converted wine fridge with custom shelves made from Forrest (wineador.com)
The fridge is an edgestar 28 bottle. I'm not sure exactly how many cigars it will fit, I would estimate at least 400 cigars. Putting this together is very doable and would cost you about 450$ USD. I think my price is pretty fair. I'm asking 350$.

Here is what is included:
Edgestar 28 bottle wine fridge
5 custom ventilated drawers
1 shelf
2 xikar hygrometers (both need new batteries)
BONUS: I have a TON of single cigars to give with the purchase. 95% will be non cuban cigars ranging from 2-12$. I will included at least 50 cigars. Don't ask me which ones, you will get a nice sample. One mistake I did was buy a lot of boxes of cigars when I started when I should of bought five packs as taste does change.

What you need after buying this:
A humidity source. I used a combination of beads and kitty litter. You can use that for cheap (kitty litter is 10$) or you can buy something like a cigar oasis. Your choice.
Batteries for the hygrometers. My other storage uses a whole different system and I always forget to get batteries for these guys. If you have any questions please don't be shy.
a35cf54506bb2586b0ff1a05016cba5c.jpg

ba7d72ba7daf3cd3aad48c9274e34da4.jpg

bb911b6030bb27be54e44c181bca0ec8.jpg

Right now I use beads and kitty litter. You can use the same or something like a cigar oasis

Back