CSCS Napierville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueno

Legacy Member
Who here got screwed by that lame excuse of the ''Biggest event in QC'' ?

I just got back from it and was really disapointed. There was no vendors, no entertainment and the car show was pathetic (I could've won that show and my car is not even close to a show car).

The racing was ''ok'' but after seeing the same cars 5 or 6 times doing single passes (qualification) it gets boring as hell.

I'm never setting foot in a CSCS ever again. Here's what I wrote to the organizers.

Good morning,

I've been lied to. I just came back from the Napierville CSCS and between me and my friends, we travelled over 800KM and wasted our entire weekend for what was supposed to be, and I quote ''The biggest event in QC''.

The event was nothing more than a handfull of 3rd class show cars (wich you screwed out of throphies), and some regular drag racing. It was nothing like the add said or even close to being a '' great car show/event''. This, in my book, is whats called false advertising, or plain screwing people out of they're money.

I will never set foot or spend money again in something that you or your company (CSCS) as anything to do with.

Thank you for nothing

I know it's not going to change much, but I feel I needed to say something.

Anyone else went there ?

a ce qui parait les organisateur ont anuler la jouré a 2h e ot calisser leur camps sans remetre les trophé et sans rembursé persone.... content davoir exposé a ottawa en fds

a ce qui parait les organisateur ont anuler la jouré a 2h e ot calisser leur camps sans remetre les trophé et sans rembursé persone.... content davoir exposé a ottawa en fds

exact jetais pas ben ben heureux ..je voulais pas coursé fec je me suis dit ma essayé le car show pis bouah dla bouette pour 1 fois je minscrivais

bande épais cscs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back