FS: H22A JDM with dual friction clutch, headers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Rude

Must sell, H22A JDM motor with dual friction clutch, headers, intake, short shift, racing transmission, etc. I am asking 3500$ the clutch alone is worth 1000$, this is on a prelude modified for racing only. I use to beat mustangs and other v8 with this. In excellent condition, needs oil change. I haven't driven my car for about a year and a half, must sell the parts because i'm moving. Anybody interested let me know, please pm me. Reasonable offers are welcome.

I will post some pics soon! Also i would rather sell the whole package at once, all the components are design to be used together. Make me an offer for the package, you won't be disappointed!

Will part out the engine for 2000$, the other parts are extra, 1500$ for all the other parts...(headers, clutch, transmission, short shift). Must sell engine asap...

I have an interested person that wants to buy the whole thing, if he backs down then my terms still apply. I must be able to sell the whole car and not just parts of it...i'm moving and i must sell this car, if i sell you a piece then i won't even be able to drive it after, making things worse. I'll keep you posted....

jveu pas basher ton tread la mais ton moteur est tu stock ??? parce que jdm ca vau 1000 un moteur pas 2000 desoler p-e jme trompe aussi p-e tu donne dautre stock avec eclaire ma lanterne ste plais :D

ahh...excuser, mon prix est 3000$ pour tout le kit! transmission, clutch, headers, exhaust, cold air, short shift...etc. Je peut negocier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back