FS: OEM custom painted gunmetal CELICA 00+ Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToMaC_GT

I maybe would like to change my custom painted gunmetal headlight for USDM blackhousing headlight....so just want to know if somebody will be interest!

These headlight are in great condition!

The only thing that it's strange is that they are yellowish reflection in it with my HID. I didnt have this color before i put HID in it. So maybe i offer my headlight to person who dont have HID.

21656headlight.jpg

And this is the yellowish color i talk about that i have with my HID when you look at the headlight closely

21656light3.jpg

But you dont see it normally

21656HPIM2472.jpg

SO i just suggest that dont put HID in it if you want the cleanest look!

I works pefeclty with stock halogen bulb or "eurolight" halogen white bulb, like i had before my HID

So give me offer and i will look if i sell it!

Thx

Alex

You timing could not be better Tomac. Given a minor Bumper Bender i got end of fall, i need replace my driver side light. I also wanted to paint the inside Gun Metal blacks so i think i can kill 2 birds with one stone here... and as for the "yellowish" glow, well - need less to say it geos with the color of my car. :D

Are u selling it with the HID conversion? Id be interested.... Whats your starting $$?

Hehe cool pour ton char, javoue quil est jaune :)

Enfait jvend pas mes HID, je vend juste mes headlights...mais la tu aurais eu un bon pris avec Dooly pour les HID la semain pssé. cetait 180$ US free shipping!

Tk check tes pm...reviens moi l adessus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back