going to Banff, AWARE ME plzzzz

i'm going in 3 weeks
1a33989031daeea35c938dd7edff6773.jpg

My cousin was at Maureen Lake 2 days ago ;)

Lake louise pro-tip
There will most likely be no parking when you get there. Park at the hotel even if it says "guests only" go in have a lunch, enjoyr your whole afternoon hiking there and at the end of the day, get your parking ticket validated at the front desk so you had a whole day of free parking!

Drive thru Banff take a few pics of other tourists taking pics.
keep going to Revelstoke head south towards Nakusp and enjoy everything green and hot springs and top notch trout fishing. And bring a gun the Wolves are vicious and the samsquantch is rampant.

Rafting the kicking horse is dope. Its running hard now.
Yes siiiir

BearJam

Don't you just hated when people fucking photo bomb you?

LoL. That's awesome man. Those Asian tourists... they are really a funny sight. If someone was kidnapped and dropped in Banff blindfolded they would probably not be able to guess where they were. "China? Germany? France? Australia?". So many tourists it makes a Canadian feel like the visitor.

Ahah nice man :bigup:

Je suis allé plusieurs fois à chaque spot ou t'a prit tes photos, dernière fois en Juin dernier. C'est hot en maudit l'Ouest Canadien, disons que ca confirmé solidement mon fédéralisme :p

La promenade des Glaciers est vraiment trop hot, la dernière fois j'ai débarqué un de mes bikes et je suis parti freestyle downhill la dedans c'était malade !!!

943829DSC0800.jpg

760861DSC0804.jpg

Ahah nice man :bigup:

Je suis allé plusieurs fois à chaque spot ou t'a prit tes photos, dernière fois en Juin dernier. C'est hot en maudit l'Ouest Canadien, disons que ca confirmé solidement mon fédéralisme :p

La promenade des Glaciers est vraiment trop hot, la dernière fois j'ai débarqué un de mes bikes et je suis parti freestyle downhill la dedans c'était malade !!!

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/943829DSC0800.jpg
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/760861DSC0804.jpg
hein! t'as l'doua??
LoL. That's awesome man. Those Asian tourists... they are really a funny sight. If someone was kidnapped and dropped in Banff blindfolded they would probably not be able to guess where they were. "China? Germany? France? Australia?". So many tourists it makes a Canadian feel like the visitor.
never China. it's too clean!

I did say blindfolded, but yeah China probably smells like total ass. I just meant if you had to go by the languages you hear people speaking around you, you may not guess that you were in Canada.

Back