Hacksaw Ridge

Awesome movie! highly recommended if you like WWII movies. Note: Quite gory/violent à la "The Pacific" so not a 1st date movie or the likes.

Takes a while but it was intense once they reach hacksaw ridge. I was surprised to see Vince Vaughn to be honest, but he performed. I would recommend it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takes a while but it was intense once they reach hacksaw ridge. I was surprised to see Vince Vaughn to be honest, but he performed. I would recommend it!

The first scene where he grills everybody is it safe to say it`s a big nod to `full metal jacket`? :)

Avatar guy and Vaughn just got me out of the movie, otherwise the fact its a true story made it amazing

Amazing movie based on a true story, blew me away. Yet fking la la land was best movie, the usual hollywood jerking off eachother award

Saw it yesterday. It was pretty good
The story is good
Andrew garfield acted was well played
Vince Vaughn was weird at first but, I liked his new caracter it was different
The color treatment was nice ! Very oldschool no constrast pale look
The only bad thing was the DOP and it was very badly done.

The first scene where he grills everybody is it safe to say it`s a big nod to `full metal jacket`? :)

Ce qui a rendu la scene de Full Metal mytique est que c'était un vrai Sergant et que tous était improviser. Les films de Kubrick sont simplement malade, car tres immersif. C'est très facile de "rentrer" dans ses films.

Just saw it, pretty damn good. The first assault scene was quite epic, especially when the captain take a dead body as a shield and rush into the enemy with his BAR machine gun.

Back