Hawkesbury car show

I usually go as I'm from the area.
It's honestly a really good show.

Not sure if I'll make it this year since it falls on the same day as Formula Drift, but we'll see

I usually go as I'm from the area.
It's honestly a really good show.

Not sure if I'll make it this year since it falls on the same day as Formula Drift, but we'll see

Where about are you from ?
I 've spent half my life in Hawkesbury, hoping to meet a few old friends !

Was there today! I live in da country outside of da Bury! Lot's of nice cars and hot as hell! Spotted this baby! Childhood dreams! :)

11987169_734171403376015_8228340239953247409_n.jpg

11986601_734171440042678_2722036970864097897_n.jpg

Was there today. Some cool cars, some of which I've never seen before. There was also a matching numbers Super Cobra Jet Mustang GT500, and a Cobra Jet 500KR, most likely from the same owner. Very cool as I've never seen any in person.

I didn't understand why so many businesses had their doors closed. It must have been a law or something to not be able to be opened on this day, because it makes no sense business-wise.

Quite surprised with the show. Very nice cars and nice turnout. There were quite a few chargers/gtxs, etc and a real california ssp 4eye. Only downside were some of the local degenerate methheads wandering around.

I agree, awsome show with great cars, mostly all "muscle"..just love that era.
Yes,talked with the owner of those 2 Shelbys..the white one ( KR)
Was all original/survivor car.
Owner was very nice,had a 30mins talk with him..great guy no doubt!!
It was a beatiful day!!

There was 500 cars total. I think everybody would agree it's a damn good show.

The only thing I wish would change is the judges for the tuner category. It seems to always be whatever car has the most (often terrible) mods that wins

There was 500 cars total. I think everybody would agree it's a damn good show.

The only thing I wish would change is the judges for the tuner category. It seems to always be whatever car has the most (often terrible) mods that wins

My girlfriend who I drag around to most car shows said that it was the best so far she had been to. Most are way too big and you cant see everything in a day. This one we managed to wander around get something from a jean coutu to drink and then make our way back to our car in an afternoon.

Places like essex,vt or waterfest, or wtv are so big you run out of time and get tired and leave. Good show will probaly go next year if my fox drops its smoking antifreeze habit.

Some stores were open! First year i see this. Last year there was 10 000 people and less cars. Can't wait to see the outcome this year.

Back