Hello, who's your man Crush !? who do you relate a lot to

blackyGTI98

Legacy Member
No homo though , (i mean if you're one of the 3 chicks of MR , whos your chick crush i guess !? )

Mine ?

Joe Rogan

Why?

he does a million things all things he seems to enjoy in life , mostly all things i would do if i had a chance to do !

-His podcasts are awesome
http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/bill-burr-3

- Trains everyday , knows a lot of Jui Jitsu and tae kwon do , He could probably beat up 99% of people , just decides that theres no point because he love everybody , google his video teaching GSP how to kick

-HE has a mini farm, gets fresh eggs red yoked eggs in the morning,

- Follows UFC all over the world, he just loves it , does stand up because he loves it , no beacuase he has to .

- Goes hunting all the time and loves to eat elk and stuff, loves guns

- HAs cool cars, lives in awesome neighborhood of LA i think, has tons of cool friends

- He'S basically the perfect mix of liberal and conservative, makes fun of social justice warrior and new age feminazis , but still pretty liberal, he simply uses logic to base his opinion.

in case i forgot, no homo ! i have a girlfriend, shers real ! i ordered her last week from Japan !

Last edited:
No homo though

49a4cec24601ed4e_ryanreynolds.xxxlarge_2.jpg

Dude's jokes. Just check out his top gear interview.

Attachments

• 49a4cec24601ed4e_ryanreynolds.xxxlarge_2.jpg
    49a4cec24601ed4e_ryanreynolds.xxxlarge_2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 23
Moi c'est clairement LG

Un tel homme ne cesse aucunement de m'inspirer avec les defis qui se presentent dans ma vie

Bill Burr, because he's fucking funny and pretty much thinks the same way I do.

bill-burr-comedian-sands-bethlehem.jpg

Also because of this top kek

Moi c'est clairement LG

Un tel homme ne cesse aucunement de m'inspirer avec les defis qui se presentent dans ma vie

Mais qui es tu homme d'autant de bon gout mais dont je n'ai jamais entendu parler auparavant?

Moi ce qui m'inspire ce sont certains jeunes entrepreneurs qui ont le guts de tout risquer et de se donner a 100% pour leur nouveau produit/projet.

Exemple les gars qui ont fonde Microsoft dans les annees 1970, les gars qui ont fonde Atari, Apple, etc.

C'etait des startup qui ont revolutionne le monde mais qui ont demarre dans des garages de maison.

GoldenOne.jpg

Marcus Follin

Continuous progression. Furthermore I am true to the ideal of the Renaissance Man which means I continuously educate and keep myself updated in a wide variety of things.
I learn from him. There is a difference in being narcissistic in the sense that you are confident and have a high opinion of yourself and the modern degenerate type of self-centred egoism. Value yourself.

I think Marcus is a pretty cool guy. He smash Cultural Marxism and doesn't afraid of anything.

but seriously. He try to archive a good balance of physic and intellect. I believe he is an example to fallow.

No homo though , (i mean if you're one of the 3 chicks of MR , whos your chick crush i guess !? )

Mine ?

Joe Rogan

Why?

he does a million things all things he seems to enjoy in life , mostly all things i would do if i had a chance to do !

-His podcasts are awesome
http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/bill-burr-3

- Trains everyday , knows a lot of Jui Jitsu and tae kwon do , He could probably beat up 99% of people , just decides that theres no point because he love everybody , google his video teaching GSP how to kick

-HE has a mini farm, gets fresh eggs red yoked eggs in the morning,

- Follows UFC all over the world, he just loves it , does stand up because he loves it , no beacuase he has to .

- Goes hunting all the time and loves to eat elk and stuff, loves guns

- HAs cool cars, lives in awesome neighborhood of LA i think, has tons of cool friends

- He'S basically the perfect mix of liberal and conservative, makes fun of social justice warrior and new age feminazis , but still pretty liberal, he simply uses logic to base his opinion.

in case i forgot, no homo ! i have a girlfriend, shers real ! i ordered her last week from Japan !

He said it very plainly the other day on his podcast, he only does thing that are fun for him and happens to make money from it.

Denzel Washington ! À 61 ans, son oeuvre est toujours aussi pertinente. Excellent acteur, peut jouer dans tous les rôles imaginables contrairement à plusieurs has been de

son époque (Stalone, Schwarznegger) , on a l'impression qu'il est plus que jamais dans son prime! Il va probablement jouer dans des films jusqu'à la fin de sa vie.

Un des rares qui n'est pas tombé dans la folie hollywoodienne.

En tout cas, si je ressemble à ça à 61 ans... je serais plus que content lol.

Denzel-Washington-Movies-e1422096003511.jpg

Denzel Washington ! À 61 ans, son oeuvre est toujours aussi pertinente. Excellent acteur, peut jouer dans tous les rôles imaginables contrairement à plusieurs has been de

son époque (Stalone, Schwarznegger) , on a l'impression qu'il est plus que jamais dans son prime! Il va probablement jouer dans des films jusqu'à la fin de sa vie.

Un des rares qui n'est pas tombé dans la folie hollywoodienne.

En tout cas, si je ressemble à ça à 61 ans... je serais plus que content lol.

http://songsnsingles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Denzel-Washington-Movies-e1422096003511.jpg
Lui pis Freeman ! Ils vont jouer dans film jusqu'à la fin de leur vie

sent from hell

Lui pis Freeman ! Ils vont jouer dans film jusqu'à la fin de leur vie

sent from hell

Samuel L Jackson encore plus .. i doit avoir 90 film a sont actif et il en as encore 5-6 qui sont pas sortie ou en production encore ...Sa pas de sense le nombre de film

Back