How to be "set for life" with 100k?

So you inherited 100k by your grandpa's old house and you really think you won't need to work again? Lol
Conversation de chummy, wanted the opinion of Mr.
move to thailand, get a boobjob and be a part time transgender hooker
Techniquement c'est aussi un travail...
I just re read the question... You were willing to give me the 100 grand for me to work less... well I would use it for my regular expenses and would be able to work less for about 2 years. Then I would be back at work.
Investir, pas l'utiliser straight up...
i would invest in a ponzi scheme, 20% return annually!
Visalus seem legit
Immeuble locatif de 500k, achat d'un autre immeuble dans 5 ans, repeat X 5

À 55 ans libre financièrement
C'est à considérer, suffit dans trouver un légitime à env. 100k/logement...
100k, t'a meme pas asser pour t'ouvrir un depaneur chinois dans un vilage au quebec...
Down-payment oui!
100k en Bitcoin

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Jpense le hype est passer non?
Je travaillerai pas moins avec 100k mais je claire m'a partie d'hypothèque car il me reste pas mal ca comme montant pour ma part a moi alors pu d'hypothèque c'est un bon stress de moins dans la vie:)
J'y est aussi penser, mais jpense que l'investir serait plus avantageux versus clairé un près à 2-3%
il y a des job plus compliquer que la tienne :)
Va faire des Boite toé asti
Bati pi flip des ptites maisons 300-350 000$ 1x/année
Too much time involved.

The vagueness of the OP is baffling...

Age? Do you already have a place to live rent free or with no mortgage?

because at actual guaranteed interest rates of 3% for 10 years, you only get 3000$ a year.
Even if I invest the amount in a very conservative stock paying 6% (like VNR) that brings your revenues to 6000$.

So no, 100k isn't enough. Not even close

You also need to factor in inflation.

how about you stop being a little bitch and just answer the question

Placé à du 2%, ton 100k te donne un revenu 2k par année !
Sinon, la bourse est sur une descente, c pas le temps d'acheter.
Sinon y'a peut-être le marché monétaire.

Au pire j'irais bider sur des unités d'entreposage ! ! not srs

Achète une compagnie de mini entrepôts, engage une secrétaire et ta pratiquement rien à faire et money facile. C'est moins de trouble que de dealer avec des locataires.

Would use money to invest in current business to make it more stable/solid and invest an other amount to launch a 2nd one that can benefits first company. Working less is for pussies, better have fun building a corporation.

To give you a hint, I would build some kind of veggies bio farm as 2nd company.

100k - Set for life, without work? Possible, but very, very hard (thus, involving some work, at least to put a system in place.

Back