how to reflash cellphone to factory settings?

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
I had unlocked my phone using cellunlocker.net a while back, everyone refered to it. anyway, they didn't have a code so they did it via computer (kind of hacked it remotely) it worked... for about 5 months, then on a samsung update, it locked it up again. Now that I have an official code, it still won,t work and I'm guessing it's because of something he did, because the cell tells me the code was successful. how can I reflash my s7edge? or find someone that can do it? thank you...

Hmm your phone relocked? Something is wrong. You need to download your current OS you can’t downgrade or you will trigger Knox and your warranty will be over. You then flash it through Odin if you need help I can guide you through. Your phone should never have relocked though. Your Imei was changed through teamviewer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

C'est rendu gratuit d'unlock depuis hier, appel la compagnie avec qui le cell est.

yes I know, the code they gave me should have worked as the cellphone said it was successful! but it still does not recognize any provider. I even did a manual search for it, it found my provider, but it says it's not available... to try later. It's not the sim card because it worked when it was unlocked for a couple of months and it works in my other cellphone anyway. My guess it has something to do with what the guy did when he unlocked it remotely with odin and stuff... just need to reflash it to samsung stock (not just a factory reset) and it should be fine.

thanks guys!

yes I know, the code they gave me should have worked as the cellphone said it was successful! but it still does not recognize any provider. I even did a manual search for it, it found my provider, but it says it's not available... to try later. It's not the sim card because it worked when it was unlocked for a couple of months and it works in my other cellphone anyway. My guess it has something to do with what the guy did when he unlocked it remotely with odin and stuff... just need to reflash it to samsung stock (not just a factory reset) and it should be fine.

thanks guys!

It says no service on the top left instead of your carrier? If so that phone is blacklisted. Send me the Imei in pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back