Massey Ferguson 1010

kdryden99

Hi Everyone

I am rebuilding a Massey Ferguson Diesel Tractor Model 1010. I am looking for the service manual. Does anyone on the forum have a copy or know where I can download one.

Bonjour

Tous le monde

Je suis en train de restaurer un Tracteur Massey Ferguson Diesel Modele 1010. Je cherche le manuel de service. Est ce que quelqu'un aurait un copie ou connait une site ou je peux télécharger un.

Thanks in advance / Merci d'avance

100$ For the service manual is a bit expensive which is why i wanted to know if anybody has one or knows where i can dwl one. Or just even the engine diagram showing the crankshaft with the thrust bearings

Thanks

Its also a good way to learn about engines. Its a simple 3 cylinder diesel. Original owner couldnt get it to start. 1 piston was seized so i had to dismantle the engine clean everything but i need to check the orientation of the thrust bearings. It was so dirty i didnt notice that there was a difference in the crankshaft bearing caps.

Post pics please! I may be able to help out!

Ok so I got someone to take a pic of how I put it back since I don't have the tractor here obviously. You can see the silver thrust bearing on the bearing cap in the middle of the image. As you can see in the pic there are only 2 bearing caps one on top and one on the bottom so I'm sure if this is right

photos_vari_es_025.jpg

On this pic you can see there is a gap between the bearing cap and the camshaft but both caps fit properly just one has the thrust bearings on it.

photos_vari_es_024.jpg

Back