-Enkei RPM2 Hyper black 17"
-Yokohama AVS ES100 - ZR rated
-Progress Suspension Technology Springs
-Progress Suspension Technology Sway Bar
-Rockford-Fosgate 301M Amp
-10" Alpine Type-R sub
-AEM Cold Air Intake
-TWM Performance Short Shift Kit
-Grounded throttle body (Actually makes a nice difference)
-Momo shift knob & pedals :rolleyes:
-Other stuff too...

Pics were taken before most of the parts were installed, so I'll post pics with the mods shortly.

Voici les pics:
Photo_010.jpg

Photo_018.jpg

Photo_021.jpg

Photo_033.jpg

Ça s'en vient bien ton projet, penses-tu jouer dans la mécanique ou tu vas attendre que ta garantie finisse ?

RX7 Rocket said:
Ça s'en vient bien ton projet, penses-tu jouer dans la mécanique ou tu vas attendre que ta garantie finisse ?

J'aimerais bien commencer avec la mécanique, mais il n'y a rien de disponible, à moins d'importer des pièces directement du Japon. J'attends simplement que les pièces arrivent et je vais voir ce qui est intéressant en ce moment. Il y a énormément de pièces en R&D, mais très peu sur le marché.

WHOOO MAN *jawdrop* Nice car!!! (hehe)

Thought about posting pics of your car, but I didn't feel right doing so without asking...

gotan said:
WHOOO MAN *jawdrop* Nice car!!! (hehe)

Thought about posting pics of your car, but I didn't feel right doing so without asking...
Hehe, thanks Erik. Your car looks hot too!:bigup:

Keep me up to date on any new parts that come out, You know I'm always a buyer. :D

Times range from 15.3 to 15.9 on the stock car depending on the driver and the location. It's definitely not a drag car, but it's fun to toss around corners. I think the poor time is largely due to the gearing of the transmission, set up for fuel efficiency...

Last edited:
I don't know what's wrong with this car, but i just can't seem to like it.
The front is kind of big, and the rear look's like the front of a Metro or High speed train.

But i guess once you get some custom light and slam it on the ground with a new body kit.
It's gona kick ass.

Love the mags on the silver 3 Sport, and the sticker is a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back