N5 with 4GIG MicroSD card $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdndna

Its new only open to program never inserted in the DS im giving 20 Gigs of NDS roms with this free as i dont even own a ds myself i got this for a dift for someone and found out they allreayd had this unit works great the os also is capable of running ndsware and videos.

Bump still for sale $50 no lower...

Its $24 for the cartridge online but this does not include shipping or the microSD 4 gig card its ready to go....

No lower... wow...
N5 sells for under USD$8 including a microSD card reader, and free shipping at Dealextreme.com.. (OK in fairness it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get however). I ordered my DSTT cards from there for less than $5 a piece and took about 2 weeks to get.
and 4GB microSD are selling for less than $20.. Actually today Dell has the Kingston 4GB MicroSD cards for $10.99 and free shipping..

23482490jly.jpg

So even with tax and currency exchange, they are today still less than CDN$25 combined.
$24+shipping for an N5? No offence, but maybe it's time to find a new supplier..

Roms.. Well, I guess it may be a bonus for those who don't download much, but they are readily available at most torrent sites as packs, or anyone can easily download them from frozen-roms...

Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back