Need to borrow some rims & tires

poncho@home

I have sold my rims off my car, but I haven't yet purchased my new setup.

My car is in storage, but its hard to leave it on stands because I need to have it over on 1 side of the garage to leave space for my needs in the garage. What I need is a set of rims/tires to put on the car for a couple of months.

I will be purchasing my new setup over the christmas holidays, so I can install them in the new year. Car will not be driven any more until next spring.

Does anyone in the Laval area have a summer setup that they can lend me to park my car with? Car is in a heated garage and will not be moved.

ce ne serait que pour 2-3 semaines max

ETK, l'acheteur n’achète plus mes rims sur le char présentement, donc pour l'instant j'ai plus besoin cet service

merci.

OK, so the original buyer contacted me late last night and he wants my rims again. So, I would like to borrow a wheel/tire package again.

Somewhere from around mid-late december to around new years. I plan on purchasing my new rims during the xmas holidays. So I would only need them for 2-3 weeks. If i can't find any then I'll just put my car on stands.

Thanks.

haha...I wasn't planning on actually paying anything...I was hoping to find some goodwill here.

I guess thinking about it, its not such a great idea. I can see the resistance to lend a wheel set to a total stranger.

When the time comes, I guess I will put it up on stands.

Now the question is what rims to buy. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices. Sportline CS.16 or E9X M3 replicas. I am leaning towards the M3 replicas. They are about half the price!

Thanks.

haha...I wasn't planning on actually paying anything...I was hoping to find some goodwill here.

I guess thinking about it, its not such a great idea. I can see the resistance to lend a wheel set to a total stranger.

When the time comes, I guess I will put it up on stands.

Now the question is what rims to buy. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices. Sportline CS.16 or E9X M3 replicas. I am leaning towards the M3 replicas. They are about half the price!

Thanks.

I almost bought some mags and could of lend you some because im going for square setup but it turns out his were fake m3's so they had 3 series offset, wasnt what i was lookig for :(

Back