new Mazda Logo

be_man36

hey guys I got this idea of a new Mazda logo and wanted to know what your opinions... so watcha think?
mazdanewlogoreflections.png

mazdadarkgrillnewlogo.png

CRAP!.. ok disregard, looks like I didnt look good enough on google and it seems I wasn't the only one who had this design idea LOL ah well I thought it looked cool anyways...:(

wow U cant read! look at my post above you! when I looked there was only the reg logo I could see, so thats why I posted it...then I did a little more looking and finally saw I wasn't the only one with that idea...so sue me :thefinger

Lol I did this to one of my keys. Many people cut their emblems like this, I love it

Never seen one which is why I thought I came up with it lol...even doing a search on google didn't come up with anything! Had to really do a little more digging and then I found 2 pics only! 1 was an ebay listing and the other was some sort of tote bag! ??? Anyways at least I made a nice wall out of it...

I personally don't find it very innovative. Mazda logo progression:

285640_10151289221106674_859208199_n.jpg

Every time Mazda undergoes a major change in design or direction, the logo represents that. The one you and many others create by simply cutting 2 parts off the current logo don't actually go with the progression of the company. As it stands, I can see the logo being changed in a few years to follow the new KODO design philosophy. Something much more fluid with no cuts. Possibly in retrospect of the Toyota logo which incorporates all the letters of the company name in 3 simple ovals.

Back