Official 2020 Toyota Supra

Au salon y a la spécial édition orange.

L'aileron est atrocement laide. Ce char est fait pour un duckbill.

Pis le shifter manuel a l'air d'une graine?! lol

77a9a58d120742ce7cf40513d5a5c454.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-S911W en utilisant Tapatalk

Je n'aime pas l'aileron, je n'aime pas la couleur orange, je n'aime pas le prix.

Même si elle est impossible à acheter, je paye pour quand même et payer 7800$+tx de plus pour presque rien ça me tentait pas. Je préfère avoir ce budget là pour des upgrades aftermarket.

Completely agree, unfortunately all the aftermarket duckbill wings are carbon fiber, while matte matches the bodywork much better. This package really is not worth it.

With that money you can do the suspension, brakes and tires. Much better investment.. I'm going with AD09 this year.

Au salon y a la spécial édition orange.

L'aileron est atrocement laide. Ce char est fait pour un duckbill.

Pis le shifter manuel a l'air d'une graine?! lol

77a9a58d120742ce7cf40513d5a5c454.jpg

It would be nice if the shifter was thicker, but it's pretty good to drive imo. I've had atleast 6 people drive my supra, all said that the transmission was better than any other bmw they've driven. That being said, somehow Honda still makes the best gearboxes out there. PCV is annoying as hell in these cars though

I like that. It will probably get the Gen 3 B58 engine as well which has integrated port injection.

For those who modify their cars this is a big deal, these are the results so far:

JB4 Map 2 with no hardware mods(93 octane): 450+ whp and 500+wtq
JB4 Map 6 with no hardware mods (E30): 500+whp and 550+wtq

It also means that there is no Motiv Reflex or external controller required for injector control beyond 550ish whp.

I really like the look of the car but @ that price 3.0 MT, I have a hard time paying for something with fake vents and a dog shit interior

I really like the look of the car but @ that price 3.0 MT, I have a hard time paying for something with fake vents and a dog shit interior
What other RWD MT coupe would you consider under 75k that has a nicer interior? Mustang? Camaro? Challenger? Nissan Z? The Supra has its weaknesses, but I don’t feel the interior is the worst of them compared with the competition…

What about the interior is dog shit? If you can, take a ride in one or drive it. Everyone who's driven my car was surprised with how different it feels to the AT Supra and bmw manual sports cars.

What other RWD MT coupe would you consider under 75k that has a nicer interior? Mustang? Camaro? Challenger? Nissan Z? The Supra has its weaknesses, but I don’t feel the interior is the worst of them compared with the competition…
It's a nice car for sure. Despite not the full M engine, it's lighter, more compact. Good alternative to the M2 which is 10k+ more expensive. Can't speak for the interior, but surely nicer than the M2 widescreen TV dash.

Honestly, if you'd be shopping for real, you'd realise it's actually a pretty good deal. There is no real competitior.

What about a mustang dark horse for 80k+?

It's a nice car for sure. Despite not the full M engine, it's lighter, more compact. Good alternative to the M2 which is 10k+ more expensive. Can't speak for the interior, but surely nicer than the M2 widescreen TV dash.
The interior is typical BMW prior to the current widescreen generation. Nothing fancy, but it uses decent materials and is well built. It’s a bit dated, but functional. Although not the same as the interior in the F87 M2, it is similar.

bmw n'est pas une référence pour le feeling d'une manuelle..

heureusement que ce n'est pas la grosse mécanique qui rend le feeling ''mou''. OEM leur shifter sont super précis, et rentre très bien.
meme la dual mass est quand meme assez ''sportive''

Maintenant, pour s,apporcher du japonais, , ;

- clutch delay valve delete (0$)
- Clutch stop (4$)
- Clutch aid spring ( 0$ if delete, few $ if new spring)

toute des bébelles OEM pour aller chercher un débutant à l'amateur , et ce, en daily.

Back