P90X : It's over

i'll post a pic after 30 days wich will be next saturday...so sunday i'll have a comparison pic

i know for sure that i've lost alot around the waist i've been putting my belt tighter and tighter and i can fit in shorts that i couldnt even button up a month ago.

Mad props , keep it up ! Can't wait for update

i'm at 195lbs right now hopefully i can reach 175 when this is over
do you just want to lose the gut or do you want a full six pack? i'm at ~174 right now, down from 195 from about two months ago. i don't have a belly anymore, but according to my estimates, i'm about 9 lbs away from a full six pack.

Fuck yea bro !! I see a huge difference... keep going at it and PUSH PLAY ! :)

30 pounds / 90 days.. what more do you want ? This program is bomb.

What's your height?

I'll post pic when I get a 6 pack one day ! :p

Keep it up, its only the start.. 33% acheived.. the 66% will be harder, but you will see crazy results

Don't forget, if your intensity is getting higher and higher (P90X plus / cardio).. eat 5-6 times a day 2.7 hours difference and UP your carbs... that was one of my mistake (keeping carbs too low, lost muscle)

+ Read "Burn the fat, feed the muscle",, best book ever ! send me your e-mail via PM and i'll send it to you ! Cheers bro keep it up !

I'm also doing P90X right now. First, let me begin by saying that Tony Horton is a douche that gets on my nerves. Osti qu'chu tanné de l'entendre avec sa shakeology pis son esti de beachbody.com. UGH.

OK, now I feel better.

The workouts are fun and I realized I'm in much better shape than I thought, at least cardio-wise. Because of my schedule, I do not do a "pure" P90X; I sometimes need to skip a day of training, but the following day I work out, I'll do the exercise I was supposed to, no cheating involved. For example, I went to Cape Cod for a week, and there was no way I could work out as we were camping. But I tried my best to eat well (don't get me started on the food).

So far, I completed 2 full weeks of work out (over a month, I started on July 19th, blame it on the vacations) and already lost 10 pounds, from 208 down to 198 (I'm 6' tall). However, I'm crazy on the diet; eating a TON of proteins (eggs white, chicken, turkey), energy bars once a day, lots of veggies, cottage cheese & 0% yogurt, can't remember my last portion of carbs, protein shake once a day, you get the picture. And I cut down on the booze like crazy, but I still enjoy a glass of wine or two occasionally with the fiancée.

I must also admit I work out HARD, and it's frequent that I'll go for a run after workouts (for example, I can easily go for a 20-min run after Kenpo X). I'm a little crazy, and my GF can't believe it. My goal is to go down to 185 and if I make it to 180, I'll be freakin' happy. Seems like on my way there, the pounds are DROPPING.

Forgot to post pics after phase 2. Currently in phase 3 finishing up week 10. Motivation is still strong i'm feeling better than ever! Everytime i feel like skipping a training, i just tell myself that i always feel good once its done, and thats usually enough to get me up and do it. Never thought i could go from day 1 to day 60 and lose that much weight...i'm at 20lbs lost on the scale...thats not counting muscle gain so i have no idea how much pure fat i lost.

2qtlN.jpg

Sick progress, we can see traps / tricep and V starting under the belly ! can't wait for phase 3 results... did you read "burn the fat feed de muscle" ?

Pm me on your last Plyometric day, we'll do it togheter if u want and burn two pounds lol (if we can find a gym/place)

Back