Premier League Tickets

SilverViper

Premium
I want to buy tickets for the Arsenal Vs Manchester Utd game next April. Apparently, hospitality packages are the only safe and legit way to buy Premier League tickets and I should avoid Stub Hub or other black and grey market resellers. Any real life experience and recommendations would be appreciated.

Chelsea ticket member checking in

This is how it works. Clubs will sell tickets to members first. I assume you aren’t a member of either… Man City being the visitor club will meaning you will have better luck getting Gunners tickets… I wouldn’t want to be in the visitors pen at any match.

So here are some options

1. Deal with touts outside the grounds on match day. Touts are frowned upon heavily and will have pretty crappy seats.
2. Stub hub you will have a better idea of where you are sitting but NOT cheap

The issue you might run into it’s with touts and stub hub is there are tales of late of the club not letting in those who bought through a reseller. Do I know anyone that’s it’s happen to? No but there are enough tales. The clubs sometimes do put tickets up for sale but it will be through their system. Figure tickets coming up for sale about 4 weeks before the match.

3. Purchase a hospitality ticket directly from the club. Those aren’t blocked by the me membership issue. Not cheap but you will get in

5. Go on facebook and look for a members buy/sell page. There are a bunch of them.

6. If you have Amex you can use their concierge service or the one at your hotel.

Either way tickets to that match will be ££. I wouldn’t pay a 1p to see Arsenal. Anything in the top flight is hard to get tickets for.

I’ve not been to an EPL match in a couple years but you should go to a Championship match. Cheaper and better atmosphere. If you do end up at Emirates get to a pub around there before hand and have a proper piss up. Some pubs are for supporters only and will ask for membership card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chelsea ticket member checking in

This is how it works. Clubs will sell tickets to members first. I assume you aren’t a member of either… Man City being the visitor club will meaning you will have better luck getting Gunners tickets… I wouldn’t want to be in the visitors pen at any match.

So here are some options

1. Deal with touts outside the grounds on match day. Touts are frowned upon heavily and will have pretty crappy seats.
2. Stub hub you will have a better idea of where you are sitting but NOT cheap

The issue you might run into it’s with touts and stub hub is there are tales of late of the club not letting in those who bought through a reseller. Do I know anyone that’s it’s happen to? No but there are enough tales. The clubs sometimes do put tickets up for sale but it will be through their system. Figure tickets coming up for sale about 4 weeks before the match.

3. Purchase a hospitality ticket directly from the club. Those aren’t blocked by the me membership issue. Not cheap but you will get in

5. Go on facebook and look for a members buy/sell page. There are a bunch of them.

6. If you have Amex you can use their concierge service or the one at your hotel.

Either way tickets to that match will be ££. I wouldn’t pay a 1p to see Arsenal. Anything in the top flight is hard to get tickets for.

I’ve not been to an EPL match in a couple years but you should go to a Championship match. Cheaper and better atmosphere. If you do end up at Emirates get to a pub around there before hand and have a proper piss up. Some pubs are for supporters only and will ask for membership card

Thanks this is really helpful!

I know nothing about Premier League. It is for a good friend. What is the problem with Arsenal?

London Derby

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_derbies

Also Arsenal supporters are sorta like habs fans. There was running joke that Arsenal was Americas team as EPL was growing in the US market around the time Arsenal was one of the top clubs. Brutally agressive

I miss watching at the pub here. It’s got really heated a few times with Spurs and Arsenal groups…

English football is draped in history and tradition. It takes years to fully understand and appreciate it. Which is why I suggest to people to take in a Championship or League One match(except Sunderland)

Back