Researchers Find Link Between DNA Marks And Sexual Orientation

Signaled all your useless posts in this thread. Grow up kid

Isn't it obvious that Kossak is dyslexic? I won't insult you for being stupid and uneducated. I'll simply blame your condescending attitude and ignorance on bad parenting. #DocMailloux
Has he ever been diagnosed by a real doctor?

Signaled all your useless posts in this thread. Grow up kid

Isn't it obvious that Kossak is dyslexic? I won't insult you for being stupid and uneducated. I'll simply blame your condescending attitude and ignorance on bad parenting. #DocMailloux
Cool story peasant

here we go again.

Oui en premiere année primère j ai été jugé dyslexic.
depuis toujours j ai ce handicap.

je ne vois pas quoi ça vient faire dans ce thread.
Mais vue les apparence c est si important pour vous.

Mon opinion c est la marde parceque Je suis un retard de Dyslexic si il fait pas attention oublie des mots et ou des accord.

Mais ça n empêche pas de lire et ou de compté.
toujours des très bonne note dans toute mes autre matière appare le francais.

P.s merci Miscer pour le coupe pouce. tu es un vrai gentleman.

Haha question Mr.

la dyslexic c est Provoqué dans environnement de enfants ou cest un dégénérative génétique?

Comment tu veux apprendre quelque chose si tu écoute rien de ce que les gens te disent? Tout ce que tu fais c'est comprendre ce qui fait ton bonheur et qui est en ligne avec ta façon de penser...

me faire des 100000 foie la même chose la rend pas forcément vrai.

et vous este pas mieux. Vous trié solide information pour cherrypikkins ce qui vous arrange.

Found crash course about the subject. to help some people to get it.
how important it is to understand hormone do everything.

he explain really well.

Know we know hormones are pump during the gestation.
+
Hormones cant stay into the body of the woman for years.
+
Estrogen is the feminine hormone.

Many research link hormone during the gestation into the switch between girl to virile male and everything in between.

PC article said by observation each time a woman has a male pregnancy, the chance that her next son will be homosexual increases by 33%.

So the first born have less chance to be gay than the 5th male born.

too much natural variation in testosterone, which should normally happen later in a pregnancy. Epigenetic processes prevent female fetuses from becoming masculinized when testosterone exposure gets too high, and vice versa for males.
Moreover, epi-marks also protect different sex-specific traits from swinging in the opposite direction; some affect the genitals, and others may affect sexual orientation. These epi-marks can be transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters, or mothers to sons.

Essentially, Rice and Friberg believe they have discovered the presence of "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks — which sometimes carry over to the next generation and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.

And importantly — in order to satisfy the rules of Darwinian selection — the researchers noted through their mathematical modeling that these epigenetic characteristics can easily proliferate in the population because they increase the fitness of the parent; these epi-marks normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development. They only rarely reduce the fitness of offspring.

Because Hormones

I miss this thread. I like arguing to death.
now I found the easiest video to understand for everyone.

I can enjoy it again.

Not at all, every broken clock is right once a day.

I was right since the beginning on this thread.

I just need to find a way to explain the basic to be all on the same page.
I finally found it and it make me happy.

You know me. I apologizes when I do mistake.
but when I am right on a subject lets me the pleasure to show it.

p.s
a broken clock show the right time Twice a day not once.

Back