Rustproofing in the west island

android25ua

Where do you go?

Other than obvious places like metropolitain?

I went to steves years ago. Was decent.

Any suggestions?

Went to STEVE's on St-Jean

Super satisfied.

Oil is carefully applied everywhere as promised, with no splash onto nearby plastics. Underside of the car is covered well. Drilled holes are neatly placed and symmetric on either side of the vehicle. The car gets a good wash after the treatment is done. Rustproofing applied: KROWN.

MontrealRacing special still applied. (Bit more expensive then I went 3-4 years ago, but still a very good deal for Krown and the quality of work)

Taking our other car in tomorrow.

^Truth

Black tar dries up over time and creates a medium that holds the water/condensation/dirt between it and the body of the car.

I know from the time when I worked in a garage, and every car that had tar applied to it would have rust that was pushing the tar away and collapsing on my face. It was always a shit show

TBH I've been having my cars rustproofed at my general garage for the last two decades and I've had better service and results than Metropolitain gave when my wife took it upon herself to bring her Lancer there a few years ago. Will not be going back to Metropolitain anytime soon.

Most garages do this now. The one where I go, A.Performance in Ile Perrot charges around 70$ which is totally worth it judging by the condition my 17yr old Suzuki's in.

Back