Sticky Grafix meet this spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlMuscle

Hey, just giving everyone a heads up that we're in the process of organizing a show and shine day at Sticky brossard this coming spring. There'll be vendor booths, a bbq, bikini carwash, and after the show and shine, there'll be a cruise after which we'll be having a dyno day, where for a minimal fee you can dynotest your car.

Everything is currently being planned, and all the sticky cars will be on display. You're all wlecome to come and show off your car, grab some bbq, get ur carwashed and have a wicked day. Hopefully this will be a day to look forward to this spring. Any questions or if your interested at having your shop or car at the show (free of charge ;)) give me a shout at (514) 502-6121. (Lee from Sticky Media)

(P.S.) Any performance shop that would like to participate it's free of charge!!!!

Hey, just giving everyone a heads up that we're in the process of organizing a show and shine day at Sticky brossard this coming spring. There'll be vendor booths, a bbq, bikini carwash, and after the show and shine, there'll be a cruise after which we'll be having a dyno day, where for a minimal fee you can dynotest your car.

Everything is currently being planned, and all the sticky cars will be on display. You're all wlecome to come and show off your car, grab some bbq, get ur carwashed and have a wicked day. Hopefully this will be a day to look forward to this spring. Any questions or if your interested at having your shop or car at the show (free of charge ;)) give me a shout at (514) 502-6121. (Lee from Sticky Media)

(P.S.) Any performance shop that would like to participate it's free of charge!!!!

is it the one next to scores? is there 2 in brossard now?

I'm glad you guys are excited, it should be a crazy day. We're even planning a burnout contest in the back of the shop (but that lets try and keep on the d-low, ;) lol. Like I said, it's all being planned right now, so there aren't any specific details I can give you guys right now besides a general idea, but it will most likely be in may, depending on how the winter goes (god knows if we'll have snow in may since there's none now, lol)

Yeah, anyone who comes will get a deal on stickers. Whatever you want made, we'll make on the spot with a nice lil discount. Yeah, we just opened one in Brossard and figured while it's winter now, when spring comes around we should have a little welcoming party ;). So I'll do my best to keep all you guys updated on it's development. I better see all you mr.com guys there, if anything, just for the bikini car wash! Otherwise, the girls'll be going to waste, hahaha. Later.

Keep us updated, i'll be there either with the IS300 (will be modded a bit) or with the sunfire if its ever ready !

Hey guys, next week most of the speed shops in Montreal will be contacted, as well as the different dyno shops, so a good chunk of info will be released within the next two weeks. D rock from the forums here will also be present promoting his services and hopefully give you guys some info on becoming millionaires ;)

So it's coming together. All you guys have to do is bring your friends and we're going to have one insane day in spring. Later.

Where in Brossard is this new shop ? Next to Scores on Taschereau like Crypt said ? I need to check this out !

And I think you should do it early June so you have better chances of having nice weather and more cars ready *tu*

I'll probably show up for the bikini car wash :D

Hey guys. Participant packages are currently being made to provide you guys with all the current info. Pm me your emails and I'll have them sent to whoever is interested. And yeah, Sticky Brossard'll take care of all ur south shore sticker needs, lol. I <3 Sluts, or whatever u guys want, anytime :) Yeah, it's at 6185 Taschereau boul. in the scores parking lot. Stop by and support Sticky's newest spot. And don't forget to pm me ur email addresses or send them to lee@stickymedia.ca. Thanx guys.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their email addresses. You'll all be getting ur info on sunday night. Thanks alot. Oh and PS, if anyone knows where I can find a black 1991 z28 let me know. My other z28 will be getting driven less once the saleen clone is done, and I'd like a little project for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back