the Cell phone we need is made by Caterpillar

See this guy gets it , just like buying a car i want my gadget to look nice , feel high tech . Unless there's no other choices on the market i would not buy a ugly ass brick like that.

In this day and age you can have something slick , slim with a good feel when u handle it and still have all the performance and tweaks smartphones can provide.

So if a company can't force themselves to make a good looking phone that doesn't feel cheap they don't deserve my money . If you notice Samsung finally understood that and thats why now the S7-7 etc look and feel like high tech phones , not just phones with plastic crap around it like all the previous galaxy phones

And you apparently you don't. This phone is a tank, not a car. You've ever seen a "slick, slim with a good feel" tank? Nah, it's bulky for a reason.

It's not meant for the average-joes working behind a computer all day long, it's meant for the other-joes working on construction sites, in the field, in the woods, in mines, etc

Assez d'accord avec toi...la nuit vaut mieux slacker le gas.
Mais explique moi a quoi ça te serait utile un capteur IR qui voit a 500'(150m)? Quand bin meme que tu vois le char de police a 500', il va t'avoir gunner depuis une bonne minute paske lui te voit en premier. Que tu brakes a 500' de lui ça changera absolument rien.

A moins que tu roules les lumieres éteintes, le policier va toujours te voir BIN avant que tu le vois. Le capteur IR changera absolument rien la dedans.

Oui la ésolution est pas terrible pour le Pathfinder @ $4000

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/FLIR-Pathfin...Cam-Pedestrian-Animal-Detection-/231283822614
Resolution320×240 resolution provides crisp clean images and greater viewing distances
Va falloir que tu duct tape ton telephone au bumper parce qu'un FLIR ne fonctionne pas a travers une fenetre...

Pis c'est la que tu va voir les limitation d'un sensor de la grosseur d'une tête d'épingle. C'pas pour rien qu'ils ne donnent pas les specs/la resolution du sensor.
T'sais, leur but c'est pas de founir ISIS avec un nouvel appareil à tout faire.

why would there even be an argument for this phone. it's made by CAT and meant for people who need a heavy duty phone. if you don't need a heavy duty phone don't look at it. if you do then it might be good for you since you probably have a bulky otterbox around your phone anyway.

Thinking about getting a phone like this. Function over fashion. And this bullshit about it being bulky! Pfff! Phones have gone from small to ipad size. No way I want to walk around looking like I have an ipad stuck to my face!

Freagin' annoying when you are trying to unlock the screen with oily or wet hands in the garage. OOPS, dropped it in the oil pan with 15000km oil. No problem, take out and wipe down! *tu*

Back