This is why you'll never get me in one of those cages.

I was expecting the guy to pull up a bloody stump at the end of that cord. I want to see the diver's footage...

Je veux faire du cage diving même après avoir vu ça

Mais sacrament ya du chier dans son wetsuit!

C'est sûr que si faut j'embarque dans une cage de même un jour j'va faire une bonne inspection pis j'va me fier à la règle de "trop fort casse pas" pour évaluer si j'embarque ou pas !!!

ta, bar, nark

I thought those cages where saFe. I would have been down to get into one of those cages.

But now all I can say is.

FUCK THAT

Si j'ai l'occasion de le faire c'est clair que je le fais. Apres tout, je chauffe mon char et ma moto meme si il y a des milliers de personnes qui meurs sur les routes a chaque jour. C'est pas parce que c'est arriver UNE fois que sa va arriver a tout le monde

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Probably one of the only people in the world that can actually say "Yeah I was once in a cage match against a great white and it left the cage bloody".

De ce que je vois le requin avait rien a foutre du plongeurs et de la cage, il a sauter pour attrapé l'apat et a frapper la cage de tout son poids en atterrissant.

Je ne pense pas que le diver a ete en reel danger de ce faire bouffer

Similar (less dramatic) incident from August, supposedly in the same place. That shark sized hole in the cage really seems like an excellent design.

Still waiting for the in-cage footage from OP's vid.

Some of those cages are built out of shit material, most tourists or the average joe don't take into consideration how strong a sharks body is. Literally a giant muscle, once it gets that nose wedged inside and panics, insta mayhem. Also with the right size and enough force voila.

Back