***Update ***Honda/Acura Meet Sunday Oct. 29 @ 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry dudes, I'm out. I work all day sunday. Too bad it's not saturday as originaly planned... Seeya next year.:(

next year ? mah i know im gonna try to keep the meets up in winter so if your up to it youll still be welcomed then.
and as for those who will be storing therre rides well then they will be of course welcome with any other means of transportation.

next year ? mah i know im gonna try to keep the meets up in winter so if your up to it youll still be welcomed then.
and as for those who will be storing therre rides well then they will be of course welcome with any other means of transportation.

Yes! I will take a bus to come! hehe that would be funny!!

it's pouring and it does not look good for Sunday either, therefore I will cancel the meet and reschedule it.

1.ek9
2.knightryda
3.GSR_girl
4.R.A.T.
5.S-spec
6.Bigtuffguy
7.hondaholik
8.PaS
9.karizzle
10.1.itr99
11.sun
12Hadoud23
13.6MT
14.rocastang
15.The Overclocker
16.4g63er
17.tennis160
18.insane_concept
19.Ultra vires
20.ruffryder007
21.grafer4

DAMN WEATHER!!! I was really looking foward to the meet. This was actually the 1st Sunday that i had nothing to do.....hahaha...oh well, maybe next time.

i can't make it for this week end if ever the meet is for this week end .. :( cuz my car will be at the body shop for some rust work finaly !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back